Hoodrat things you did as a child vol. What What..

Originally Posted by bud dink

Originally Posted by ghettoeinstein

1st grade had a sword fight in the bathroom with this dude
just quoting this to make you feel bad
sick.gif
laugh.gif

in day care. i was second in line, and this dude was 1st in line for snack time.

the teacher said, "go" and the dude didnt hear him. i told him that the teacher said its time to eat, and he didnt believe me. i punched him in thestomach and proceeded to beat the crap outta him over it.

all over some lemon cookies. SMH.

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

kept rubber bands in my pocket.......
one day one of my boys saw me playin with a rubber band, and dude randomly asked to have it. i gave it to him.....
later that night he combined it with a plastic bag and made a condom.....used it on a freak in an abandoned house.
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by wanksta23

Originally Posted by jackiechizzan

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

We used to play book check in high school.

People would carry their books in their hands and my friends and I would smack the books out their hands and say "Book Check" real loud...

smh.gif
laugh.gif
used to do that in high school too.� do that to my college books that i paid $150+ for and you'll get your head checked by the book.� word to:
DAMN, he didnt even toss it or nothin, straight up threw it with all his strength
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i watched this at least 15 times. He straight threw her a fastball
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

People would carry their books in their hands and my friends and I would smack the books out their hands and say "Book Check" real loud...

smh.gif
laugh.gif
used to do that in high school too.� do that to my college books that i paid $150+ for and you'll get your head checked by the book.� word to:
DAMN, he didnt even toss it or nothin, straight up threw it with all his strength
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Haha wow dudes got a canon for an arm. That was a serious throw.

Originally Posted by Chrispcb15

We used to play Spoon fights,

Pencil fights....

play football with a soccer ball
Same for me i also,
In elementary we would wrestle younger kids after school i stayed ddt'ing them
Played football with no shoes in 6th grade to run faster
Went around humping girls in 6th grade
A friend and I would sell candy and we called ourselves the candy mafia. we had kids begging to put them on
Played a game called nut check where you would get hit in the nuts and they would yell nut check!
Got in a real gang fight in high school and we weren't gangs but cliques with flags

Once this big (big as in she had like 4 inches on me) nasty girl who liked me kept bugging me in the lunch line so I Ike Turner chin checked her
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JustScoreda100

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

This is me.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Did you know that you could kill someone?

Yes, but I wanted to do hood rat stuff with my friends
laugh.gif
Do you think you should be punished?

Just a little bit like no video games for the whole week *pause for 1/4 of a second* end

In elementary when WWF and Stonecold were huge, me and a couple other dudes went around and stonecold stunnered like 5 random kids
laugh.gif

I did a lot of hoodrats thing but the one that stands out to me was when I was in the 10th grade I threw a chair out the window in my school...
I was in a room full of kids and a substitute yet no one saw (or ratted on me)...
All I know is there was a letter the next day talking about how it almost hit a lady and the school was gonna have a bigger security presence (From that daythe school was guarded like the white house)...
That situation made me cool down little...
To think how close i was to committing manslaughter
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Solemate96

5th Grade JNCO and Soap shoes
roll.gif

I busted my +%% trying to do this handrail.
roll.gif

WOWWW SOAP SHOES
eek.gif

I haven't heard of those in YEARS.

Originally Posted by soltheman

Originally Posted by Mrmeeh2

Got my nextdoor neighbor (girl same age) to get naked with me.....then i got caught
tired.gif

Did that like in 3rd grade. EARLY.
roll.gif

From like K-3, I hung out with the same group of dudes all the time. We used to go around with black outfits and sunglasses and act like the M.I.B. We'd talk about visiting Hawaii on the weekends and seeing volcanoes. When any of the kids would doubt us, we'd form a circle around them and punk them until they said they believed us.

Used to steal other kids' legos in class. Then my friends and I would reserve certain lego boxes (one's that we stuffed with the wheels and good pieces,) for the next day. Some kid got buck one day and it got ugly. We all got suspended.
smh.gif
roll.gif

When we battled with our pokemon cards, we'd play for decks. If a kid wasn't giving us his deck, he'd be sipping his PB&J through a straw for the next week.

First day of Kindergarten, my dad gave me a can of Colt 45. He claims not to remember it. I believe I was sent home for throwing legos at the other kids. Have to ask my mother.

ducktales, real talk on mommas

In grades 1-6 I was really a crazy kid. I was going through a lot as a kid and I had all this anger in me, that often would get the best of me. I was a smallkid, but I used to fight like a mad man, so usually bigger kids respected me and did whatever I wanted.

In 3rd grade I got this game for them called "feeding the pigs". I would stand on a chair or on a desk and throw chips or cookies on the ground forthem to eat it, all hands free, straight eating from the floor like pigs
laugh.gif
Once a teacher saw it and she got mad, like really mad, and started screaming at me saying that Im crazy and stuff like that, and I replied reallycalm "Its not my fault they are eating, they must like it". After that my moms was called to school and had a talk with the principal. Lets just saythat she would get called to school often, like once-a-week often that year
laugh.gif

lol. i was just a terrible kid during elementary school

pullin kids chair out from under as soon as they were about to sit
taking things out of people's cubby holes & hiding them
telling everybody that this one girl had super chicken pox & gettin her sent home
called this 1 girl a ho, then tried to claim i was talkin bout the gardening tool
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

wrote a note callin a teacher a +!%#%, then tried to claim it wasnt my writing
laugh.gif

forged tons of permission slips for school field trips, moms always knew tho
nerd.gif

used to steal other kids clarinet reeds in music class,

smh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

OMG i cant stop
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

In elementary when WWF and Stonecold were huge, me and a couple other dudes went around and stonecold stunnered like 5 random kids
laugh.gif

my brother still does that....but hes 15...and does it for 'practice'

i was playin some game wit this girl i was neighbors wit bck in the 2nd grade n i dnt kno wat it was but she lost n i made her get naked n piss under my deck.idk wat it was all about but i now that i think bout it it was crazy n wierd lol.

The most hoodlum'est thing I have ever done was probably carry a butterfly knife, and a handgun on me.

Back
Top Bottom