Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Just deaded this chick

We've been talking back and forth for about 2 weeks. Ive said several times lets meet up. Her response "im so attracted to u that if i meet up with u, im scared that I might fall in love." Im like the **** is that excuse? Yet she tells me about the dates she be having and all that. Like im her homie or something.

I'll never understand some of these women.

Coffee Meets Bagel? Thats a real thing? :lol:

My cousin who's never had a gf met his current on there. He was in his mid 30s.

He's a pharmacist and she's a teacher.

I'm happy for him, cause his mom started to question his sexuality.

Seemed like he was more into anime then Annie may, you feel me?

Just looked up the coffee meets bagel joint, it breaks down stats, provides o opening lines and everything. Kinda crazy.

I've said it before, but I legit think I'm done with the dating apps. I'm just tired of women's mind games and antics period, especially from online. Just gonna focus on getting my bag right.

:lol: :lol:

I might peep that, see what it's all about

Just deaded this chick

We've been talking back and forth for about 2 weeks. Ive said several times lets meet up. Her response "im so attracted to u that if i meet up with u, im scared that I might fall in love." Im like the **** is that excuse? Yet she tells me about the dates she be having and all that. Like im her homie or something.

tenor.gif

Ol' boy wasn't trying to cheat on waifu. 

Good for him though. I will never understand the questioning somebodies sexuality because they don't date. There are a lot of factors that go into that, it isn't just your sexual/gender identity.

CMB is more geared towards relationships and you only get a limited amount of girls to select from daily.

Asian girls are definitely active on CMB, makes it easy for an asian guy like myself  
smokin.gif

Got bored and reactivated the apps. Got an extra Cocky profile so the yambs are eating it up.

Chop it up with a lil blonde, get her to come over. She's not that attractive, but blonde is my thing now and based on her pics, she's got some nice breasts and ok body. So I'm thinking dome at best.

She walks up, about 75 lbs more than her pics suggest :stoneface: I'm scoping the breats and they're not all that either. I'm like 'whatever, I'll just get drunk and get the mouth'.
She's cool, starts dropping hints like she wants to make out, that's not gonna happen, boo-boo. We get on the topic of sex and I try to get her to the room to suck me up. She's like ok, so besides oral and sex, what else is gonna happen, I'm like 'oh, just oral, no sex'. She tries to figure out why then leaves. ***,please. The old me wouldn't put anything inside of you.

Got a solid win off of Bumble last month though. Pretty lil blonde, nice build and cool af. My crew went out with her crew. Took her back to her crib and tried to beat her brains out that night and the next morning.

Last edited:
My roommate met his last two gfs on there, they were both fat but I think that's his type. :lol:

You like the 3rd person here to mention either they or someone they know has used it. Bouta download this and see whats really good :lol:

Quick question guys:

So I connected with a woman on Coffee Meets Bagel, she's not down to give me her number yet she's down to meet up?

WTF does that mean, I never had this happen to me. All the girls that were interested in the past have given me their number.....but this girl weird af lmao

Quick question guys:

So I connected with a woman on Coffee Meets Bagel, she's not down to give me her number yet she's down to meet up?

WTF does that mean, I never had this happen to me. All the girls that were interested in the past have given me their number.....but this girl weird af lmao
Get her Snap / IG.

I prefer getting Snap. She can see your "personality" through your stories.

Quick question guys:

Get her Snap / IG.

I prefer getting Snap. She can see your "personality" through your stories.
lol she curved me on the snapchat too :smh:
Never had much difficulty on an app until now

Last edited:
^ Damn, I just got on Coffee Meets Bagel and I can only like 5 people per day?

OKC is better than this.

laugh.gif

Quick question guys:

sometimes you gotta apply dat pressure

Quick question guys:

sound like she just tryna hook up.

Back
Top Bottom