Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

My boy has been kicking it with this chick and we've all hung out several times. Dainty, reserved chick, tall, pretty nice body. He's smashing regularly but I think he's stringing her along bc she probably wants a r'ship.

Anyway, when I'm on the apps, I'm swiping at light speed at times, not really analyzing a profile. Today I get a notification that I have a new match. I check who it is and it's the chick my boy is smashing!

I'm like, oh ****, I don't even recall seeing her. Which is kinda odd bc I usually recognize girls I know on there instantly.

So I message her 'I didn't realize it was you. Gotta unmatch now' her response was 'tell Greg I said hello' I responded with a laugh emoji and deleted her. No way am I telling him though.

Either she was feeling me all along and was trying to do some shady stuff, or maybe just trying to get back at him for something. Who knows. If she wasn't involved with the homie, I'd get at her in a heart beat, but ya boy went to the Yo Gotti School of Law. Don't eff no chick that's effin with yo dawg.

sound like you out the loop

she sendin a message to yo mans tho

you already said it, she want a relationship and he dont, she know it and gettin frustrated or she could be the type who dont get mad and just keep it pushin

My boy has been kicking it with this chick and we've all hung out several times. Dainty, reserved chick, tall, pretty nice body. He's smashing regularly but I think he's stringing her along bc she probably wants a r'ship.

Anyway, when I'm on the apps, I'm swiping at light speed at times, not really analyzing a profile. Today I get a notification that I have a new match. I check who it is and it's the chick my boy is smashing!

I'm like, oh ****, I don't even recall seeing her. Which is kinda odd bc I usually recognize girls I know on there instantly.

So I message her 'I didn't realize it was you. Gotta unmatch now' her response was 'tell Greg I said hello' I responded with a laugh emoji and deleted her. No way am I telling him though.

Either she was feeling me all along and was trying to do some shady stuff, or maybe just trying to get back at him for something. Who knows. If she wasn't involved with the homie, I'd get at her in a heart beat, but ya boy went to the Yo Gotti School of Law. Don't eff no chick that's effin with yo dawg.
I would never touch my homeboys tainted leftovers....we all grimey dudes and do horrible nasty disgusting things to these ****.

its free game. not like anybody whos smashed prior hasn't done mad crazy ish. so since u know homie aint serious about ol girl and shes just a piece of meat, smash and keep it movin. but to be respectful let homie know prior your intentions and If he trip just tell him he need to wife that then

yea even the ho-est chics had that nonesense "not here for sex so if thts what you bout move out of my page," or something to that effect. Now they all putting "waiting for GOD to send me my KING." :rolleyes FondaCoxx seems like she's more my steelo (yes BBW, I lift so it's NBD). She ain't my top target by any means, just advancing the thread. Need to wait til I get my custody situation resolved to see if they even gonna leave me enough money to breathe much less be tryna date

moon pie nips 
pimp.gif

google image search her pics, or take a chance. 

ive pulled some interesting birds out of POF. 

I hate when u have a girl over that overstay their welcome.

I got on Pof after a long hiatus and saw I had a message from a chick. We talked and exchanged numbers within 3 messages. Anyways she saying it's her bday weekend and how she's flying to NOLA and wants me to come. First of I don't know u like that. Then this morning she called to come over and cook me breakfast. I was like ain't u going to NOLA..She said nope and she wanted to see me instead...I said cool. So she came and did all that. Then she wanted us to have a conversation about how many girls I'm talking to, having sex with, etc. I told her the truth. She said she respected it. Then we headed to the bedroom to make it do what it do. I was ready to kick her out afterwards but she was there for another hour :smh: I was insinuating that I had to leave and she was like so u trying to kick me out :smh: she was there for 7 cot damn hours :x

I got on Pof after a long hiatus and saw I had a message from a chick. We talked and exchanged numbers within 3 messages. Anyways she saying it's her bday weekend and how she's flying to NOLA and wants me to come. First of I don't know u like that. Then this morning she called to come over and cook me breakfast. I was like ain't u going to NOLA..She said nope and she wanted to see me instead...I said cool. So she came and did all that. Then she wanted us to have a conversation about how many girls I'm talking to, having sex with, etc. I told her the truth. She said she respected it. Then we headed to the bedroom to make it do what it do. I was ready to kick her out afterwards but she was there for another hour :smh: I was insinuating that I had to leave and she was like so u trying to kick me out :smh: she was there for 7 cot damn hours :x

View media item 2459533

Damn dude. I was about to say you overreacting a bit until the last sense :lol:

Where was the Steevie J in you?

tumblr_m8gedm8V2K1qbh0eio1_250.gif

Last edited:
It's Gaia Monroe. Find the snapchat/tumblr/ig. :nerd: I messaged her anyways. My standards ain't going to be the highest right now so as long as it's any woman behind there, will do. Hopefully it's just a low confidence bbw with still a pretty face.

Back
Top Bottom