Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Quick question guys:

So I connected with a woman on Coffee Meets Bagel, she's not down to give me her number yet she's down to meet up?

WTF does that mean, I never had this happen to me. All the girls that were interested in the past have given me their number.....but this girl weird af lmao

It's the same ones that play silly games that end up giving it up super quick... or they're just way too crazy/weird and you're better off keeping it moving.

POF is trash.

OkCupid is trash.

Tinder is trash. 

mean.gif

I also agree, online is trash now. May find a gem but chances are unlikely. Dubbed POF and OKC like 3 months ago.

POF is trash.
OkCupid is trash.
Tinder is trash. 

:smh:
The magic is gone!
They all had thier height....but now they have fallen into the trenches of society.

Believe it or not but women and men ruined dating websites in their own ways.
For instance Tinder was made for hooking up but women made up all these standards about not wanting a hookup therefore ruining it. Then the dudes on there firing off dicktures immediately after getting the # and ruining it for the normal cats that wanna smash without coming off too thirsty.

Believe it or not but women and men ruined dating websites in their own ways.
For instance Tinder was made for hooking up but women made up all these standards about not wanting a hookup therefore ruining it. Then the dudes on there firing off dicktures immediately after getting the # and ruining it for the normal cats that wanna smash without coming off too thirsty.
So true!

Online dating has gotten worse and worse. I still dabble in it every now and then. It's just nothing there. A legit waste land. The women aren't really about nothing.

I had a conversation with my friend about the women today vs the women 20 years ago. I know women back then were much more thorough and about their ****. Chicks now wanna be industry chicks. A lot of guys trick and simp therefore not allowing the girl to step their game up.

Online dating has gotten worse and worse. I still dabble in it every now and then. It's just nothing there. A legit waste land. The women aren't really about nothing.

I had a conversation with my friend about the women today vs the women 20 years ago. I know women back then were much more thorough and about their ****. Chicks now wanna be industry chicks. A lot of guys trick and simp therefore not allowing the girl to step their game up.
Yep its all about end game...lucky I got a boss chick at the end of all my adventures.

I had a good run and lucky enough to come out on top with no babies or diseases.

Took me to age 33 to get all that savagery out of me...

Timing and knowing when to bail out of the game before it eats you is everything homie....don't lose focus of the overall end goal!

Last edited:
yea man it comes a point where you're just overwhelmed with just ******* multiple chicks. It's like a sport that I'm legit contemplating retirement. I always tell my boys once I find a girl I'm able to go out with, chop it up with and vibe with...I'm leaving y'all ****** alone :lol:

The chick I'm dealing with now is just that. I can go out with her, have drinks and fun like I'm with the homies.

Austin has a great selection of bunnies but only a small percentage mess with the swirl. There are unbelievably gorgeous chicks on there too. As dude mentioned earlier, people used to know what was up, now these chicks want to be straight up courted.

Austin has a great selection of bunnies but only a small percentage mess with the swirl. There are unbelievably gorgeous chicks on there too. As dude mentioned earlier, people used to know what was up, now these chicks want to be straight up courted.

BRUH, Im from Houston and was slaughtering bunnies in ATX but I never met any online. I met them all on 6th street.

gonna cop some dope fits get this six pack and hire a professional photographer that should do the trick :smokin

As dude mentioned earlier, people used to know what was up, now these chicks want to be straight up courted.

Not entirely true, at least here in socal area, hook ups are still the deal :lol:. end of the day It's up to males to set expectations.

I've used the same system for years I preach about, always strictly drinks on the first date, feel her out....see if it leads to action ....~30-40% success rate.

I will add if you can see past the idea of a simple ONS/reg booty call rinse-repeat. there can be a lot of value in network/friending attractive women, they may invite you to events with their attractive gf's opening even more women, something you understand as you mature 8)

Last edited:
As dude mentioned earlier, people used to know what was up, now these chicks want to be straight up courted.

Not entirely true, at least here in socal area, hook ups are still the deal :lol:. end of the day It's up to males to set expectations.

I've used the same system for years I preach about, always strictly drinks on the first date, feel her out....see if it leads to action ....~30-40% success rate.

I will add if you can see past the idea of a simple ONS/reg booty call rinse-repeat. there can be a lot of value in network/friending attractive women, they may invite you to events with their attractive gf's opening even more women, something you understand as you mature 8)

This

I've been kicking it with a nice Russian chick I met through my coworkers wife. I casually slide her my number and I didn't her from her for weeks and she hits me out the blue. She bad and she tells all she does is go to work and go home. We live about a 20 min walk from one another and she'll walk to my spot while I'm sleep get in bed, we have animalistic sex and she goes home. I'm up at 6 so sometimes I'm not even the mood but she sure wants that quickly in the am.

Another gem in Meetup. I've met a gang of broads at different met ups. There are multiple within walking distance of my house and lots of the broads are new to the area so I show them some stuff build a repore and they loosen up.

Last edited:
This

I've been kicking it with a nice Russian chick I met through my coworkers wife. I casually slide her my number and I didn't her from her for weeks and she hits me out the blue. She bad and she tells all she does is go to work and go home. We live about a 20 min walk from one another and she'll walk to my spot while I'm sleep get in bed, we have animalistic sex and she goes home. I'm up at 6 so sometimes I'm not even the mood but she sure wants that quickly in the am.

Another gem in Meetup. I've met a gang of broads at different met ups. There are multiple within walking distance of my house and lots of the broads are new to the area so I show them some stuff build a repore and they loosen up.
Flouirsh my G!!!!!

Like shooting fish in a barrel, I guess but it's fish that you don't really want, just kind of want or could settle for for their purpose and will take since it's easy them being in a barrel and all but would pass if they required any real exertion of effort. Also mostly fat fish

Back
Top Bottom