Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Just sounds a little immature/insecure to me.

"Hey can you hold my purse while I tie my shoe?"

"No, put that **** on the ground, IM A MAN!"

Im sure women find ways to hold their purse if they hands arent tied. They do it all the time when men arent there. :lol:

why u need us? :pimp:

This has been my exact logic :lol:

For the record it doesn't have to be a purse, I pretty much will not hold anything and have found that people who ask you to hold things are usually not good people (srs).

I've also heard at least one woman say she wouldn't ask her man to hold her purse and doesn't like when women ask their man to do stuff like that. Good convo topic for dates and whatnot tho

Last edited:
Just sounds a little immature/insecure to me.

"Hey can you hold my purse while I tie my shoe?"

"No, put that **** on the ground, IM A MAN!"
This. Don't see the big deal. It's not like she is telling you to walk around with her purse for the day.

Hell nah. I've had a few chicks make some very long winded arguments about why a man should hold his woman's purse. Not happening.
As a kid I held my mom's purse when she asked me at the mall, and my mom and I use to go to the mall a lot..So if my girl asks me it's second nature and I don't see anything wrong with it..

Changed my age preference to 30+ on Tinder, and DAMN...

20-somethings is definitely where it's at. These chicks are in their prime now. 

MANY are going to fall off considerably.

Last edited:
Man I'll hold a purse all day for my lady when Im in love. No damns....

Was this at D&B?
Yea. D&B in springfield VA. Ill hold a womans purse/bag but I hold it a certain way. Manliest way possible :lol:
Shorty tried to put that **** on my shoulder....nah I just grabbed it by tip hard :lol:. Then smacked it over her head with it

Last edited:
In regards to the purse holding convo, my girl (met online a couple months ago) is the exact opposite. Just for reference, she's a homegrown Texas country chick while I'm a city guy originally from L.A.. She's waiting for her open carry permit while I won't even touch a firearm (word to Batman). When we shop, she insists on carrying everything herself. She doesn't mind if I look in her bag, but she doesn't want me holding it in public. Same with opening the car door. Did it in the beginning, but now she's like (paraphrasing), "you're a gentlemen, I get it, but I don't want to waste time sitting down just to wait for you to open the door."

Nah b you gotta drag the purse like Steve Austin did with his championship belt. When she asks you why are dragging her expensive purse look at her all crazy eyed and yell "WHAT?!". Never again will you be asked to carry her belongings like a bia

You dudes really digging too deep into this... Sounding hella immature

No one is saying you should hold your girls purse all afternoon :lol:

You dudes really digging too deep into this... Sounding hella immature

No one is saying you should hold your girls purse all afternoon
laugh.gif
It'll eventually get to that point 
mean.gif

tried to hookup with this joint off pof tonight and she specifically said she wasn't trying to do anything tonight because of the weather

:nerd:

so-youre-telling-me-theres-a-chance.jpeg

Last edited:
dropten dropten . Man I've been to that D&B twice. And the wait the first time was 1 hour and 45 mins the second time it was 45 minutes. This place is too small for the area.

dropten dropten . Man I've been to that D&B twice. And the wait the first time was 1 hour and 45 mins the second time it was 45 minutes. This place is too small for the area.
I think every D&B is crazy busy on weekends. They said the wait would be about 1.5hrs as well. Just go to the bar for drinks and play some games tipsy.

It'll eventually get to that point :smh:

Its true. A woman will test you and take it as far as you allow it. Stand your ground men.

The girl who said we shouldn't see each other any more came over yesterday and was acting like she never said that. She started giving me dome on the couch and it led to us smashing. When we were done I asked her, "I thought you didn't want to see me any more?" She says that we are friends and she may say one thing but she can't help how she feels when she's around me. I told her we can still hang out as friends, but I need to focus on myself more.

Man I been in that circle for months. We call it then the next day she's giving me fire head, cleaning my crib and getting dinner. Then I'm like aight. But I don't think she understands, love isn't on my mind till I hit my goals which in part due to her, have been delayed. When people push and don't listen it builds resentment, the opposite desired effect.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom