Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

I don't see an issue with holding the bag while she's playing a game. If I'm 3 quarters deep in a Silent Scope 3, I'd expect her to hold my soda or funnel cake until I'm done

The girl who said we shouldn't see each other any more came over yesterday and was acting like she never said that. She started giving me dome on the couch and it led to us smashing. When we were done I asked her, "I thought you didn't want to see me any more?" She says that we are friends and she may say one thing but she can't help how she feels when she's around me. I told her we can still hang out as friends, but I need to focus on myself more.

good response.

her actions were likely the realization that another dude got his meat washed and used her hair as a napkin when he couldn't find any Taco Bell napkins in the car and afterward when she brought up exclusivity he chuckled and said he was about to go exclusive with 2 beef chalupas with no tomatoes.

5 years ago that might have been me and I'd tell you to stop drinking tap water & get tested but you're probably safe.

Last edited:
Went with my girl to her friends from college for NYE. It was me and one other guy (one of her friends husband). It was like 15 girls all but two single and all were on either OKC or Match. All made no less than 60k and they were all 8s or above in their late 20s. The whole time they were taking profile pictures. The whole weekend they were telling their online dating stories. It really eye opening. They were all looking for longterms but would give up the goods of the moons lined up right.

should i make a POF or a lowkey app like skout ?  ive had some luck with skout not going to lie .....got a cuban / panamanian shorty with chinese eyes and curly hair like AB from the taz angels and a realllllllyyyyyy fine cuban 18 year old ex (19 now) from skout 
laugh.gif
  they both went back to skout on me after the first argument though so thats the obvious downside to these things 

The girl who said we shouldn't see each other any more came over yesterday and was acting like she never said that. She started giving me dome on the couch and it led to us smashing. When we were done I asked her, "I thought you didn't want to see me any more?" She says that we are friends and she may say one thing but she can't help how she feels when she's around me. I told her we can still hang out as friends, but I need to focus on myself more.
At this point your only making it worse for yourself. You gotta let her go homie. Her feelings wont change for you and she will eventually resent you. Some women will stick around through the pain in hopes one day you'll change, but in reality, you wont change and she'll end up hurt more and more. Keeping her around will hurt her more than completely breaking it off. Do her the favor and let her go

At this point your only making it worse for yourself. You gotta let her go homie. Her feelings wont change for you and she will eventually resent you. Some women will stick around through the pain in hopes one day you'll change, but in reality, you wont change and she'll end up hurt more and more. Keeping her around will hurt her more than completely breaking it off. Do her the favor and let her go

View media item 1855828

Last edited:
should i make a POF or a lowkey app like skout ?  ive had some luck with skout not going to lie .....got a cuban / panamanian shorty with chinese eyes and curly hair like AB from the taz angels and a realllllllyyyyyy fine cuban 18 year old ex (19 now) from skout :lol:   they both went back to skout on me after the first argument though so thats the obvious downside to these things 
man all i've ever seen on skout is TS women and fatsos :lol:

i think i was getting wild ayo messages on there too.

these late 20s, early 30 broads on POF are weirdos

will constantly say I'm too young (23) and they're looking for something stable to 'grow and build with'.. each time i let them know it was nice talking to them and go on about my business.

Next day they try to start back up with small talk "what do you do for fun? so what shows do you like?"... after a few messages "what's exactly are your intentions on this site?" :rolleyes

i tell everyone of them exactly what my intentions are, they get fake upset and say they can't deal with me then start hitting me up again after a day or so

it's such an annoying process

This gul convo on soul swipe is dry as hell. So she proceeds to give me her number. I wasnt expecting it cause i was already turned off. So i figured maybe itll be different on the phone...its still dry. I deleted her number 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Dry women are a mystery man. The ones I stopped talking to because of one word dry responses were actually mad when I ran into them like they were digging me and I played them. How the hell am I supposed to know?

Last edited:
Dry women are a mystery man. The ones I stopped talking to because of one word dry responses were actually mad when I ran into them like they were digging me and I played them. How the hell am I supposed to know?
they the ones texting me "hey stranger" 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Man you just gotta call these chicks out for being boring. That and just get straight to the point. Maybe it's because I used to be shy way back when but I don't even flinch, I'm pretty good at getting at getting these hard cases to open up

Personally I pefer in person convos if it's going to be lengthy and I can spew everything out. I'll shoot small texts to brighten their day or whatever

This was back in the day, so it was phone or in person. Old girl would be right next to me with the one word answers. Saw no effort so I stopped, she still made no effort to reach out. Then I said wassup when I saw her out a few days later and she acted like I killed her dog. Was just weird.

Back
Top Bottom