Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Anyone ever see women they work with on these apps? I've seen 3 that work for my company and just stay away top avoid any drama.

This was back in the day, so it was phone or in person. Old girl would be right next to me with the one word answers. Saw no effort so I stopped, she still made no effort to reach out. Then I said wassup when I saw her out a few days later and she acted like I killed her dog. Was just weird.

There was one chick specifically I remember like that. Typical lite skin big booty think everybody tryna get at her type chick. This was in college and I would see her around then we finally crossed paths and I was like how you doing. She just said "fine" but with that "omg another n tryna talk to me" kinda attitude. I was just like I'm doing good too thanks for asking and casually kept pushing. Man she would light up and go out her way to talk to me after that :lol:. It's like they're trying to see if you're so hell bent on the yambs that you put up with their rudeness and when you don't they're all yours

Last edited:
Anyone ever see women they work with on these apps? I've seen 3 that work for my company and just stay away top avoid any drama.
a coworker about a month ago said she saw me on okc

at my old job, my HR was on pof 
laugh.gif

At this point your only making it worse for yourself. You gotta let her go homie. Her feelings wont change for you and she will eventually resent you. Some women will stick around through the pain in hopes one day you'll change, but in reality, you wont change and she'll end up hurt more and more. Keeping her around will hurt her more than completely breaking it off. Do her the favor and let her go
Listen to this man...I've been in that situation..She will say she understands, but come on, she's a woman with emotions, she doesn't understand and its gonna come back to bite you. Just let her go so she can move on.

I saw a chick I use to work with on pof I made my profile private lol.... I can see other people but they can't see me

:lol: there was a 6 footer back when I was on there and trolling and I said something slick, but I forgot what. Not too cute, but I wanted to climb. Ol girl turned out to be a new executive at my company.

Actually I think I said just that, I wanted to climb.

Last edited:
Ground rules for smashing an ex? I hit my ex up a month or two ago to see if she'd be interested in meeting up end of this month or sometime in February. She said she definitely would be if she's not busy. I said we could get some drinks or go to dinner. She said we could do drinks and not to get ahead of myself :lol:

:lol: there was a 6 footer back when I was on there and trolling and I said something slick, but I forgot what. Not too cute, but I wanted to climb. Ol girl turned out to be a new executive at my company.

Actually I think I said just that, I wanted to climb.

Man I love me them stallions b.

I seen a few teachers I work with on POF. I steer clear from those profiles.
Ground rules for smashing an ex? I hit my ex up a month or two ago to see if she'd be interested in meeting up end of this month or sometime in February. She said she definitely would be if she's not busy. I said we could get some drinks or go to dinner. She said we could do drinks and not to get ahead of myself :lol:

You gon' end up smashing. Just play it cool b

Lmao I went out with this chick a few weeks ago and she asked me to hold her purse. Donte Nero popped in my head and I said "nah, I'm good...I can set it right here for you though". She thought I was weird lol.

ill never understand the guys who are not willing to holding their girlfriends purse. I once dated someone who would like get mad if i asked him to hold my purse for a second like he would hold it like it was the most disgusting thing in the world with like one finger LOL. He tried to put it on the floor once and i spazzed out on him like you are not putting my beautiful purse on the filthy floor! 

Was it one of those big duffle bag looking purses that can fit an entire wardrobe in there, or a clutch, cause I could understand if it was the first one :lol:

Last edited:
ill never understand the guys who are not willing to holding their girlfriends purse. I once dated someone who would like get mad if i asked him to hold my purse for a second like he would hold it like it was the most disgusting thing in the world with like one finger LOL. He tried to put it on the floor once and i spazzed out on him like you are not putting my beautiful purse on the filthy floor!

I learned to never set a purse on the floor this way. Holding a purse isn't a big deal to me.

Side note. Just thinking about how bad it would suck if I saw any of my ex-gf posting on NT with her picture in her avatar :x I would leave NT and never come back :smh: Poor @EyeSeeSoles :lol:

Last edited:
I learned to never set a purse on the floor this way. Holding a purse isn't a big deal to me.

Side note. Just thinking about how bad it would suck if I saw any of my ex-gf posting on NT with her picture in her avatar
sick.gif
I would leave NT and never come back
mean.gif
Poor @EyeSeeSoles
laugh.gif
Why tho? I was on NT before we started dating and me and @EyeSeeSoles  are cool no beef between us 

Back
Top Bottom