Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

@rrlegend I didn't know you was still in SA. The gir in the green I though that was one from my team lol
Im headed that way this week for some military yambs. You aint lying they be freaks with bread. My girl just copped a x6 this week.

Which one haven't you gotten the yambs from? @rrlegend

The one in Houston and another one I didn't post

@rrlegend I didn't know you was still in SA. The gir in the green I though that was one from my team lol
Im headed that way this week for some military yambs. You aint lying they be freaks with bread. My girl just copped a x6 this week.

Yeah that 120 a year goes a lot further in San Antonio than the other cities in tx lol. Bruh all military chicks in their 30's are cooperative . I guess they been ran through and ain't trying to live like that no more.

All match chicks aren't dimes though , this chick hit me up
View media item 1741768View media item 1741771
This chick too but it seems like she used a pof or okcupid pic lol

View media item 1741773
Them breastessess is hurting for a squirting doe. , I can already tell the shorter chick has a attitude and the taller one looks like a lay up .

I came across the one in the white on pof. She bored the **** outta man

Figured she looks like the type . She's in Austin now .

I should stay down here in the h till tomorrow since I won't be living the dealer till after 5 , but I drove straight from the gym in satx to the dealer in Stafford lol . I don't have any clothes or shoes to do nothing , except go hustle some gym rats

Last edited:
The one in Houston and another one I didn't post
Yeah that 120 a year goes a lot further in San Antonio than the other cities in tx lol. Bruh all military chicks in their 30's are cooperative . I guess they been ran through and ain't trying to live like that no more.

All match chicks aren't dimes though , this chick hit me up
View media item 1741768View media item 1741771
This chick too but it seems like she used a pof or okcupid pic lol

View media item 1741773
Them breastessess is hurting for a squirting doe. , I can already tell the shorter chick has a attitude and the taller one looks like a lay up .

Thats the true about the 30s age. All my chick want is a lil convo and some good D. She be treating me most times haha. Military women are a goldmine for some freaky yambs. They just not mentally stable though lol.

Hell yeah that 100k goes a long way in Texas especially in SA. I used to live in Stone oak when I was out there. Im in the H now a few months, on track to make a 100k plus.

Thats the true about the 30s age. All my chick want is a lil convo and some good D. She be treating me most times haha. Military women are a goldmine for some freaky yambs. They just not mentally stable though lol.

Hell yeah that 100k goes a long way in Texas especially in SA. I used to live in Stone oak when I was out there. Im in the H now a few months, on track to make a 100k plus.
I'm in Alamo heights off Broadway downtown , so I'm close to the quarry , pearl brewery and river walk .

View media item 1741794
Met the chick in the black from match. She's from Helotes, TX. Right outside of SA. She's in Houston just about every other weekend and tells me the pool of men in SA are lame :lol: I don't know how single folks do it in SA. No shots but that town bores the hell outta me.

View media item 1741794
Met the chick in the black from match. She's from Helotes, TX. Right outside of SA. She's in Houston just about every other weekend and tells me the pool of men in SA are lame :lol: I don't know how single folks do it in SA. No shots but that town bores the hell outta me.

Oh it's hella boring , but Austin is an hour away and Houston 2.5 . San Antonio is reall laid back and low key thou that's about the only compliment I can give the city lol

But if your from out of town you winning with the wiminez

Last edited:
View media item 1741794

That girl on the left... butt would get eaten. After a night of dancing.

3 of em look like theyre related lol, you got a niche bro

shorty in the green dress doe, i want dat

Those lite skin girls are too stuck for me , and I'm light skinned lol. Nothing wrong with the darker sisters it seems they go a lil extra harder .. Yeah green dress let me splash on that six pack the other day chick body is super tight and she's 35 so she ain't playing no games!!!
C'mon wit that complexion bs dog

Three of them actually have the same facial structure not just complexion

man... that okc talent in houston and NY is crazy

sometime i search just change my location to "anywhere" and browse all the matches. I'm missing out being here :lol:

Real rap :smokin
View media item 1723664

I work Public Health in Miami ........

Like I said before you brothas don't know what type of women you are dealing with online.
The denial and deceit is real with this online game.

Patient interview statistics don't lie folks....

Where did you meet him?
Tinder
Where did you meet her?
POF
Where did you meet him?
Badoo
Where did you meet her?
Match

How many sexual partners have you been with since then?

Where did you meet them?
Tinder/POF also....

Did you contact and inform them you may have contracted this STD?
No......

Everybody is smashin everybody raw and passing on STDs like a plague

Women lie men lie...............

Yall lil knuckle heads keep on being naive though with shady burnt scorned vengeful people you meet online though...
You don't know who she's with besides you and you never will and she doesn't know who he's with besides her and never will.
All these transexuals out here....guess what they all get plenty of sex and its not with other transexuals......

Yall putting way too much trust in these women  you all meet online actual standards and sexual activity
Even more you are putting way too much trust into these other men they have sex with

Think about that before you go blabbin off and running ya yaps about people being paranoid and negative.
The lack of wisdom and awareness with young men these days is sad...here is prime example.

Back
Top Bottom