Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

I love black women who wear thier natural hair.

So thats already a plus, since all you see on the low life dating sites are hair hatted nasties

Last edited:
209.gif

....i want her

They for everybody

Don't let that scare you off once you get a convo going it's a wrap.

I've been on match for a little over 2weeks and have been on 5 dates were 3 of the chicks payed the bill. Gotten the yamb of all but one .

All these woman are 29-35 , one in the green dress is 35 and military straight up super freak word to Rick James. Also it's a lot of African women on there and chicks in the medical field
So all the chicks shown above actually paid to be on Match correct?

Ayo rrlegend rrlegend

First chick u posted, her name Deirdre???

It's either that or Denise or Danielle , she lives in Houston tho . I haven't her a wink when I was working out there a week ago and she responded
Yea I'm in Houston as well. Her s/n is vballdarling or something like that. I talked to her back in the summer. She invited me to this stir event with other match folks...I said no thanks and that was it :lol:

Man, I need to trick off a subscription to match ASAP if these are the type of chicks that's on it.

Gotta take some A1 pics first tho..

I might have to subscribe again :lol: I still get messages and wink alerts. I can eem see who it's from since I'm no longer subscribed smh

Yea I'm in Houston as well. Her s/n is vballdarling or something like that. I talked to her back in the summer. She invited me to this stir event with other match folks...I said no thanks and that was it :lol:

They ready mane lol , I'm actually on the way to Houston today to pick up a new car

Everybody pays to be on match man :lol:

Men and women

Yes men and women so it's really no stuck up broads on there . If they don't hit you back it's because they genuinely don't find you attractive or your not what they're looking for or they are just plain busy with work .

So all the chicks shown above actually paid to be on Match correct?

Yep

Bruh aren't you out there in NC. She is not for me

But I get what you are saying

San Antonio - Austin area but all these women but one are from San Antonio

Last edited:

Some white girl offered to teach me yoga at her place. Should I be apprehensive about that? Seemed off.
If you are not into Yoga then don't bother.....

Don't get into something you are not interested in and don't care to do for some yambs.

Be yourself
WRONG

if you havent tried yoga, try it out

if you already tried it and dont like it, suggest somethin else

how you expect to get cultured if you dont ever step outside your comfort zone and let people put you on to stuff?

I just created a Match account (to browse since that's all you can do for free) and damn, they got some good women on there. I was a bit disappointed though seeing the ethnic preference of these girls. Mostly white only or same race. This is in Cali too.

Never understood that. If Boris Kudjoe with an engineering degree, or a young Antonio Banderas who is into kayaking, hit you up you wouldn't be interested at all?

Don't let that scare you off once you get a convo going it's a wrap.

I've been on match for a little over 2weeks and have been on 5 dates were 3 of the chicks payed the bill. Gotten the yamb of all but one .

All these woman are 29-35 , one in the green dress is 35 and military straight up super freak word to Rick James. Also it's a lot of African women on there and chicks in the medical field
3 of em look like theyre related lol, you got a niche bro

shorty in the green dress doe, i want dat

Dudes been flourishing on match.com. Caucasian dude I used to work with used to get some dime pieces off there.

3 of em look like theyre related lol, you got a niche bro

shorty in the green dress doe, i want dat

Those lite skin girls are too stuck for me , and I'm light skinned lol. Nothing wrong with the darker sisters it seems they go a lil extra harder .. Yeah green dress let me splash on that six pack the other day chick body is super tight and she's 35 so she ain't playing no games!!!

Might F around and try match now........ Well until my taxes come in. That way I can afford to take them Red Lobster or Chiptole.

Feel ya on that. I spent $80 @ CAVA on my first date with my girl. Great investment in the end.

How is this even possible at middle eastern chipotle? I like CAVA, but that was a waste.

Alcohol my man. She was got lit on mimosas. She was so embarrassed she treated me to Coco Sala.

Back
Top Bottom