Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

I just created a Match account (to browse since that's all you can do for free) and damn, they got some good women on there. I was a bit disappointed though seeing the ethnic preference of these girls. Mostly white only or same race. This is in Cali too.

Never understood that. If Boris Kudjoe with an engineering degree, or a young Antonio Banderas who is into kayaking, hit you up you wouldn't be interested at all?

The chicks that don't respond either have a pile of messages waiting to be opened or they use that as a ego boost to make them feel better about themselves.

Speaking of unresponsive, what are some good opening lines to type when messaging a chick?

Where are you?

I'm in orlando so there are a lot of college chicks here...
the million dollar question :lol: i think literally anything is better that the generic "Hey, hi, what's up etc"

I've read joints entire OKC accounts, googled cliff notes of books they claim to have read and then made jokes about random plot points and have about to same success rate with stuff like that as i do with copypastas.

There was actually a study done on it http://blog.hinge.co/blog/2015/9/23/hinge-experiment-starting-the-conversation

Good looks!

Humour is key with convo starters. But most important be true to your sense of humour.

Getting them laughing is half the battle.... (the other half is being handsome as **** and havng a big d)

It's a good way to know you would get on in person too.

Thanks for the advice

the thirst was strong that day
laugh.gif
if u feeling the grl and it works why not gotta be ahead of the pack

I need to get away from online dating for good. Has been such a waste of my time. The amount of times I've gone on just one date and she's not interested or vice versa is getting to be stupid.

Being alone ain't so bad though bruhs :smile:

I need to get away from online dating for good. Has been such a waste of my time. The amount of times I've gone on just one date and she's not interested or vice versa is getting to be stupid.

Being alone ain't so bad though bruhs
smile.gif
Online is great for lu****l quick yambs

I need to get away from online dating for good. Has been such a waste of my money. The amount of times I've gone on just one date and she's not interested or vice versa is getting to be stupid.

Being alone ain't so bad though bruhs
smile.gif
fixed

If you're dates consistently aren't going any where you need to check yourself and the types of girl you are meeting.

Something is probably of alignment.

I was about ready to call it quits with the online **** too after my latest failure but out of nowhere i've recently met a girl i would wife. You just never know man.

Some white girl offered to teach me yoga at her place. Should I be apprehensive about that? Seemed off.

Being alone ain't so bad though bruhs :smile:

Did you have anything in common with these chicks?

Some girl sent me her addy 3 messages in and texted...

I didn't go, super sketch.

Some white girl offered to teach me yoga at her place. Should I be apprehensive about that? Seemed off.

You fellas must have listened to trife life one too many times :smh:

Unless she looks like she's on meth and lives in a cabin off a dirt trail, yoga at her place is a guaranteed win my man.

Might F around and try match now........ Well until my taxes come in. That way I can afford to take them Red Lobster or Chiptole.

If you are not into Yoga then don't bother.....

Don't get into something you are not interested in and don't care to do for some yambs.

Be yourself

I just created a Match account (to browse since that's all you can do for free) and damn, they got some good women on there. I was a bit disappointed though seeing the ethnic preference of these girls. Mostly white only or same race. This is in Cali too.

Never understood that. If Boris Kudjoe with an engineering degree, or a young Antonio Banderas who is into kayaking, hit you up you wouldn't be interested at all?

Don't let that scare you off once you get a convo going it's a wrap.

I've been on match for a little over 2weeks and have been on 5 dates were 3 of the chicks payed the bill. Gotten the yamb of all but one .

View media item 1741342
View media item 1741345
View media item 1741346
View media item 1741347
All these woman are 29-35 , one in the green dress is 35 and military straight up super freak word to Rick James. Also it's a lot of African women on there and chicks in the medical field

Last edited:
Most of these chicks on match just want a cup of coffe or a glass of wine and a some good convo. As long as your literate ,have a car and a place your in there. I made a mistake by going to papadueaxs the first time but shorty in the green ended up paying for everything .

What's up with the chick in the last photo :nerd:

Them east afircan hips and thighs lol. Only been out with her during the day so far since she works inner on nights but her next off day , it's mine. She just want to snuggle up and watch horror movies all day she said, so you already know I dusted off the 3D glasses for the tv. And it's supposed to rain the majority of the weekend . :smokin

I would say match is worth the 8 bucks a month and they have a promo going as well on certain sites. Also all these women on match are paid and come correct with full cooperation . I think all the chicks I posted make no less than like 60k a year , no roommates, no multiple baby daddies , really no games.

Last edited:
What's up with the chick in the last photo :nerd:

Them east afircan hips and thighs lol. Only been out with her during the day so far since she works inner on nights but her next off day , it's mine. She just want to snuggle up and watch horror movies all day she said, so you already know I dusted off the 3D glasses for the tv. And it's supposed to rain the majority of the weekend . :smokin
209.gif

....i want her

Back
Top Bottom