Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Have any of you guys messaged random broads from other countries. My homie loves going to Mexico and he will set stuff up with chicks over there. Tells them he needs tour guide during his visit.

I never done it, but that's how sites like latineuro.com (their Brazil section always been :wow:) work, they can't legally sell you brides, just let you get chics contact info and you handle it from there. It sounds like a good idea if it works, also sounds like an invitation to get robbed and murdered, especially with 3rd world countries. I'd do it all day travelling domestically, tried in Alabama when my family reunion was there last summer but the talent was deplorable and most of them chics didn't even respond to me until I had been left the city. If you do it, make sure you meeting them at the airport or the other Touristy parts of town and don't get dragged off into some favela to never be seen or heard from again. It's real out there, they killing ****** to steal .925 sterling silver chains off them.

edit: Forgot about Ustream, was supposed to meet this Dominican chic off of there when I was in NYC that summer. Chickened out. ***** was bad too, looked like Rosa Acosta if she looked a bit smarter and no fake boobs. Her username was like Bnice or something, she was a bank loan manager or something like that. Not gonna lie, I would've choked anyways, was still herb status around womens at the time.

Im with you. My boy is from Sinaloa so I'm sure he can hold is own. He goes to sinaloa frequently and the yambs he brings back are top notch. I would never go to sinaloa.

Almost got bamboozle by a ****** I mean I ran into her and everything was just too "right " I mean she had that nice plump
Butt and a nice chest (pause ) but her face kinda threw me off , her cheekbone were kind of strong plus she Was 6 ft 2 .. This no fap
Thing got me approaching random ***** , I feel so filthy .

Almost got bamboozle by a ****** I mean I ran into her and everything was just too "right " I mean she had that nice plump
Butt and a nice chest (pause ) but her face kinda threw me off , her cheekbone were kind of strong plus she Was 6 ft 2 .. This no fap
2015: The Year Of The Savage

Ain't even on pof anymore, but any 5'11"+ chick online is a red flag until other details come out :lol:

Ain't even on pof anymore, but any 5'11"+ chick online is a red flag until other details come out :lol:
Not for me...

If a chick is 5'11 I'm always cautious, unless she has kids I know it's a go, plus I like tall women, I love climbing that mountain.

Lol I mean that thing was poking (ayo !) I mean everything just seem too perfect , I was flirting with that thing talking about she's tall and had she ever model before , it's just her face structure that threw me off and I couldn't see her hands to come
Up with a conclusion wether it was a he or she ... I just feel violated .

eek.gif
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

I'm browsing thru tinder and was wondering why me and this chick has so many friends in common. Start looking thru her pictures and remember I wanted her back in high school one of those my family is well off but hers is... She gain some weight over her college years. Just a random thought
pics?
When I get to the crib I'll post some pictures
Here is present day her

As I think about it her friend to the right of her is the one I was crushing and she was hating. The other girl gain weight also.
came across Monique on Tinder 
nerd.gif

I'm browsing thru tinder and was wondering why me and this chick has so many friends in common. Start looking thru her pictures and remember I wanted her back in high school one of those my family is well off but hers is... She gain some weight over her college years. Just a random thought
pics?
Here is present day her

As I think about it her friend to the right of her is the one I was crushing and she was hating. The other girl gain weight also.
nerd.gif
If the second picture is the same one she has on Tinder then get at her. She dated my boy for a while and she is cool people.

pics?
Here is present day her

nerd.gif
If the second picture is the same one she has on Tinder then get at her. She dated my boy for a while and she is cool people.
Oh yea im just waiting on that match notification 
pimp.gif

pics?
Here is present day her

nerd.gif
Oh yea im just waiting on that match notification 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 One up son keep us posted and her people at that bread!!!

Back
Top Bottom