Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Any of you dudes on Happn? I know some of you would have funny stories.

It's like Tinder but chicks only show up if you're in the area.

Yo is it a good idea to have a pic of you with your arm wrapped around a girl on your profile or does it drive the yambs away out of jealousy or thinking you're a playa?

Last edited:
Have any of you guys messaged random broads from other countries. My homie loves going to Mexico and he will set stuff up with chicks over there. Tells them he needs tour guide during his visit.

Have any of you guys messaged random broads from other countries. My homie loves going to Mexico and he will set stuff up with chicks over there. Tells them he needs tour guide during his visit.
I never thought of that......will report back later

I never done it, but that's how sites like latineuro.com (their Brazil section always been :wow:) work, they can't legally sell you brides, just let you get chics contact info and you handle it from there. It sounds like a good idea if it works, also sounds like an invitation to get robbed and murdered, especially with 3rd world countries. I'd do it all day travelling domestically, tried in Alabama when my family reunion was there last summer but the talent was deplorable and most of them chics didn't even respond to me until I had been left the city. If you do it, make sure you meeting them at the airport or the other Touristy parts of town and don't get dragged off into some favela to never be seen or heard from again. It's real out there, they killing ****** to steal .925 sterling silver chains off them.

edit: Forgot about Ustream, was supposed to meet this Dominican chic off of there when I was in NYC that summer. Chickened out. ***** was bad too, looked like Rosa Acosta if she looked a bit smarter and no fake boobs. Her username was like Bnice or something, she was a bank loan manager or something like that. Not gonna lie, I would've choked anyways, was still herb status around womens at the time.

Last edited:
I never done it, but that's how sites like latineuro.com (their Brazil section always been :wow:) work, they can't legally sell you brides, just let you get chics contact info and you handle it from there. It sounds like a good idea if it works, also sounds like an invitation to get robbed and murdered, especially with 3rd world countries.

So wait is this site like those russian mail order brides? are they shipping a bad Brazilian woman w/ tracking info to your front door? :lol:

or I have to go to brazil/developing country & meet there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom