Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Main picture is of me holding a pitcher of beer while cheesing. As camera shy as I am, at least I have a good smile.

About me:
Alma mater, what I do, where I'm from, Reference to my main photo and two attempts at being funny.

My pic is me sitting on a barstool in my house, non selfie. My bio isn't even sentence form, it's just like
Job:Yes, Kids:0, House:Yes. I been getting more aggressive,, straight to the point messages than ever the last 2 weeks or so. They ain't even playing or being coy anymore. Probably has something to do with the summer but I can't really draw the correlation. Closing some of these jawns out same day.

Last edited:
I been on here the past few days tryna get some easy P but the females don't even respond to my message. I'll get a profile view half the time and that's it.
My response rate is straight garbage... I've actually been hitting up chicks I would never even talk to in real life and they still ain't ******* with me
laugh.gif
you're hustling backwards,

don't try to get the p then the yambs will come.

Having a decent amount of good pictures def goes a long way. A lot of chicks have told me to take more pics. I still have the same 2 pics since I first joined the sites. I'm camera shy and I'm not photogenic. :smh:

Having a decent amount of good pictures def goes a long way. A lot of chicks have told me to take more pics. I still have the same 2 pics since I first joined the sites. I'm camera shy and I'm not photogenic. :smh:

Girl last night sent me some good ones without me asking. And the asked for one, but said she wanted it from today. I lawled and sent her one from a month ago.

I honestly never take pics because I'm going after girls in the bar/ club lol.

I Have a pic of my full body as a main pic, full body and showing off my style and height, and one selfie with no hat or smiling. I do not like to smile for pics by myself, just seems weird to me.

Last edited:
I can't even do a chick under 5'6"

You know how many bad broads are like 5'3ish? You missing out famb

This.

I finally put up a pic smiling since I've been asked "why are you almost smiling instead of not completely, do you have messed up teeth or something?". Even if I did have a busted grill, it would still be better than their 4 kid, 6 bd, no car, 14 in tube tv having ***.

I just use normal pics I take or my friends take.

Stuff like this cracks me up. This one viewed me but luckily didn't hit me up. Who would try to hit that though.
View media item 981528

I can't even do a chick under 5'6"

You know how many bad broads are like 5'3ish? You missing out famb

This.

I finally put up a pic smiling since I've been asked "why are you almost smiling instead of not completely, do you have messed up teeth or something?". Even if I did have a busted grill, it would still be better than their 4 kid, 6 bd, no car, 14 in tube tv having ***.

Except for the occasional volleyball player the majority of the bad girls I've smashed have been 5'0 - 5'5

My main pic is pretty much a cropped head shot with me smiling. Always get comments on my eyes followed by my smile

The game done changed! :nerd:

I GOT PAID TO BE AN OKCUPID GHOSTWRITER

http://www.thebolditalic.com/articles/4928-i-got-paid-to-be-an-okcupid-ghostwriter

Read the full article didn't feel like copy and pasting the whole thing.

By Daniel Hirsch

If you’re a straight woman who messaged a mustachioed software engineer from Mexico, or a straight guy who flirted online with a smiley elementary school teacher within the last year, there's a chance you were really aiming your digital pursuits at me. And if you're currently courting a professional, mid-30s Asian woman, read her witty quips carefully. They might come from a hired hand penning her responses.

I have committed dating fraud, but I did it to find love – not for myself, but for other people. And I did it for the money. I was an online dater for-hire, a courtship ghostwriter, a digital Cyrano de Bergerac.

In some ways, this is the “sharing economy” taken to its logical extremes, proving that with a little bit of cash, the Internet lets you outsource everything, even the intimate act of asking someone out.

For me, a queer male, logging into someone else's OkCupid account and sending messages as them, be it a straight man or a straight woman, was oddly thrilling. But the experience also made me wonder if we are a generation for whom the mores of courtship, and, ultimately love, are completely and utterly out of whack.

Last edited:
The game done changed!
nerd.gif

I GOT PAID TO BE AN OKCUPID GHOSTWRITER

http://www.thebolditalic.com/articles/4928-i-got-paid-to-be-an-okcupid-ghostwriter

By Daniel Hirsch

If you’re a straight woman who messaged a mustachioed software engineer from Mexico, or a straight guy who flirted online with a smiley elementary school teacher within the last year, there's a chance you were really aiming your digital pursuits at me. And if you're currently courting a professional, mid-30s Asian woman, read her witty quips carefully. They might come from a hired hand penning her responses.

I have committed dating fraud, but I did it to find love – not for myself, but for other people. And I did it for the money. I was an online dater for-hire, a courtship ghostwriter, a digital Cyrano de Bergerac.

In some ways, this is the “sharing economy” taken to its logical extremes, proving that with a little bit of cash, the Internet lets you outsource everything, even the intimate act of asking someone out.

For me, a queer male, logging into someone else's OkCupid account and sending messages as them, be it a straight man or a straight woman, was oddly thrilling. But the experience also made me wonder if we are a generation for whom the mores of courtship, and, ultimately love, are completely and utterly out of whack.

my paypal is ready!

That sounds like way back when I was was applying for this job and was in constant contact with my eventual boss, except it was actually my dad communicating with my bosses assistant :lol:.

I get a kick out of these chicks always talking about "Deleting" or whatever, then they'll post new pics as if you're not supposed to notice. Attention seekers gonna attention seek.

Back
Top Bottom