Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Dome last night from ole girl.

Meeting up with a 4'8" girl in a few hours from Tinder.

Is that considered a certified ******
nerd.gif
****** huh  ?

****** or not if she look good  ill beat .
She's not bad for a ******... Is it wrong that I might hit on the low?

Personally, I don't think it's a good idea to meet a girl you're romantically interested in during the day.

It should always be a night time event.

Personally, I don't think it's a good idea to meet a girl you're romantically interested in during the day.

wot? by romantically interested, do you mean one hitter quitter? if i'm genuinely interested, i have no problems taking her to brunch, having a picnic, etc.

Trying to wife? No idea if you're right or not

Trying to smash? Definitely disagree. Day drinking is money

On the why I invited her to brunch...

It was 330 am, at that hour anything goes. Plus, the girls in SoCal LOVE brunches, especially all u can drink.

On a Tinder note... Don't know if this has been posted (obviously been on it/ in here for a week)

I got 3 matches today where the girls haven't been active since April... I wasn't on it in April. I also noticed the distance away was messed up. Got someone like 80 miles away when my search is set to 22. Girl was a good 90 mins away smh.

I'm not using Tinder to get romantically involved. If that happens, I'll roll with the punches. Just trying to get some Memorial Day Weekend butt. Rather have something set up than having to cruise the city. You feel me?

I'm not using Tinder to get romantically involved. If that happens, I'll roll with the punches. Just trying to get some Memorial Day Weekend butt. Rather have something set up than having to cruise the city. You feel me?

All matters where ur from, but yeah. If u have a guaranteed and ur solo dolo why not. I myself want to find some BAD SD girls and bring them back to the spot. :smokin

Do work my dude!

I just prefer night time events because after only a few hours, it's already late and it's more likely for something to happen between the sheets vs something in the day.

I just prefer night time events because after only a few hours, it's already late and it's more likely for something to happen between the sheets vs something in the day.

Really? I have just as much day success as I do night :rofl:

Percent wise of course, I still smash 5x more at night.

Now that it's straight up summer out here, girls are WAY down for the pool/ brunch/ beach + drinks = back to the pad.

I been on here the past few days tryna get some easy P but the females don't even respond to my message. I'll get a profile view half the time and that's it.
My response rate is straight garbage... I've actually been hitting up chicks I would never even talk to in real life and they still ain't ******* with me :lol:

I been on here the past few days tryna get some easy P but the females don't even respond to my message. I'll get a profile view half the time and that's it.
My response rate is straight garbage... I've actually been hitting up chicks I would never even talk to in real life and they still ain't ******* with me :lol:
That's the internet dating life

Numbers game brodie. Keep hitting up anyone you have the slightest interest in.

Also make sure your profile pic is A1, otherwise you'll get zero play. I changed my pic recently and finally started getting responses

Last edited:

Also make sure your profile pic is A1, otherwise you'll get zero play. I changed my pic recently and finally started getting responses
Indeed. Keep hitting those jumpers. And I agree with keeping a fresh picture in rotation.

I updated my pic several days ago and results are shown.

Indeed. Keep hitting those jumpers. And I agree with keeping a fresh picture in rotation.

I updated my pic several days ago and results are shown.

What kinda info do y'all have in your bios... And what type of pics?
You guys smiling next to a litter of puppies?

I'm black if that matters... :lol:

Back
Top Bottom