Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Latest Tinder match About Me: I like it raw :lol: . Don't even know how to reply. Might be a reference to ODB.

Son wtf do you mean her nipple came off
sick.gif

sick.gif
roll.gif
Did dis dude did this?

Nipples coming off? Oh my lawd I almost vomited
I can't explain it. Mess around with enough Black girls (Or give them another try if you don't favor them) and you'll see. I didn't know what dude meant on Twitter nor did I see how it could've happened but it DID. her nipples came OFF. I told her "WTF" and she said she didn't know why/how/etc. Like... Not her actual nipple, but pieces of her nipple kept coming off into my mouth?

UGH, I don't even want to think of it. I'm scarred for life. You don't even know. I was spitting out pieces of NIPPLE.... I kept sucking tho I ain't gonna lie cause I wanted to hit lmfao

They can't say I ain't give 'em a chance.

I was trolling with that "I Want You" line I saw on the last page. **** actually works :lol: Excuse her 2005 MySpace signature. View media item 982817

It's. About. To. Go. Down.
I was like "WTF why does she keep telling dude she's a queen, has to be a black chick"

EDIT: WHO TF HAS SIGNATURES IN 2014 'CMON SON

I use my name in my sig just to avoid the "who is this" nonsense

:x

:x

:rofl:

Did dis dude did this?

I can't explain it. Mess around with enough Black girls (Or give them another try if you don't favor them) and you'll see. I didn't know what dude meant on Twitter nor did I see how it could've happened but it DID. her nipples came OFF. I told her "WTF" and she said she didn't know why/how/etc. Like... Not her actual nipple, but pieces of her nipple kept coming off into my mouth?

UGH, I don't even want to think of it. I'm scarred for life. You don't even know. I was spitting out pieces of NIPPLE.... I kept sucking tho I ain't gonna lie cause I wanted to hit lmfao

View media item 970787

My man are you ******* ******ed?

sick.gif

sick.gif
roll.gif

Did dis dude did this?

My man are you ******* ******ed?
YEA.

What type of gutter trashbag black girls are you meeting up with, and where :lol: ? That is the lone time I've ever heard of this

Back
Top Bottom