Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

OKC chics more bout that 1 night life and not trying to get wifed up? POF chics keep trying to get cuffed. Nah B, that's not the game we're trying to play here

Last edited:

LinkedUp mashes LinkedIn with Tinder, trawls your network for budding office romance

Available for free on the iTunes store, LinkedUp promises a "smart new way to date" by connecting the romantically-inclined with other people in their LinkedIn network. Users can 'like' or 'pass' on profiles, and just like the office Christmas party, the app suggests you can "get the conversation going by already knowing what industry your match works in" Although it's not affiliated with the official LinkedIn networking site, LinkedUp's developers used the site's API to create the app. And despite combining work life and love life - two things that many would probably like to keep separated - the creator defended the app.

"What's so great about the app that we developed is that it pulls from the really quality premium user database that [LinkedIn has] set up, which gives people a true sense of identity of the other person on the other end of the mobile app that we have created," president and CEO of LinkedUp, Max Fischer, told The Guardian.

"Usually when you are at a bar, those are some of the most important questions that people ask for. Like, 'Oh yeah, my brother went to that school'. Or, 'I love their football team'. Or, 'My mom studied the same thing you studied in college. She's a scientist also.' That's how people start conversations and those are ice breakers in terms of gaining comfort between two people."

We're not sure how many people list their mother's university major on their LinkedIn profile, but the app does allow you to toggle the details you share with the community and only those LinkedIn users who've opted into the app are visible.

Even so, is there a check box to ensure you opt out of flirting with your boss? .

I really think tinder doesnt work the way its supposed to. Like it picks and chooses which matches it shows on its own. You would think as soon as a girl who you liked likes you back or vice versa it pops up but it doesnt. Ill get a match, look at the profile and it says active 2 days ago...ok.

At this point, I don't take OKC/POF/Match serious anymore. I get replies a lot on Match.com, but the ones I talk to suck so bad at keeping the conversation going. I hate carrying the load of the conversation after she gives me your number...smh lol. So, now I just look at it as being entertainment.. Chicks here in the DMV make themselves higher then what they should be..

Bout to have some 1+ year anniversaries for some of these girls on POF 
roll.gif

Bout to have some 1+ year anniversaries for some of these girls on POF :rofl:

:lol: :lol:

There's one chick I've talked to whose been on there for 4 years :x and every time I run across her profile, her headlines says something like "SMH deleting" or "I'm tired of this DELETE". Pllleeeeeeease :lol:

I guess schools are starting to let out for the semester. Getting a bunch of hits and Tinder recently from college students.

I can never get white guls on Tinder, pof and okcupid smh. I can pull an ebony one with ease...but them whites..different story. I don't eem change my approach.

I'm 18 and I seem to only find older girls, 20-22, likeable and textable. All the girls around my age are boring and have terrible personalities. I'm texting this 21 year old chick from POF and it's so proper and formal haha 
glasses.gif

I just signed up for POF last night and am talking to this chick she's black and heavy set but I wouldn't mind friends. I'm not too much in the mood for intercourse.

I just signed up for POF last night and am talking to this chick she's black and heavy set but I wouldn't mind friends. I'm not too much in the mood for intercourse.

You should give some std ridden broads some company then.

I know there a dating site just for that

Some of y'all are clowning on these chicks who've been on these sites for years (rightfully so), but then again, look at you guys.

mean.gif
laugh.gif
 POF OG over here. Haven't logged in to my account in at least 3 months but it's still active. Opened that joint in 2008! I still keep in touch / rock with a couple chicks I met on there from 4-5 years ago. 

Some of y'all are clowning on these chicks who've been on these sites for years (rightfully so), but then again, look at you guys.

:smh:

They wouldnt be on these sites for years if they werent too busy trying to get you to follow them on instagram or if they would respond to messages or if they wouldnt flake on a first date or they wouldnt go ghost after a couple dates or they wouldn't come off as bitter in their profiles etc

Skout's weird af, OKC has more upkept females and potential wifeys. POF is literally for one night stands, so much trash:smh:
Skout is definitely funny. I downloaded and erased in 10 mins. Too much going on for my taste.

Back
Top Bottom