Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

I just had it when i moved to cali. I have been mouffed up twice in the last 2 weeks. i deleted the site as of now cause im keeping it regular with these two. 

Advice: dont mass text/message broads & its a numbers game.

Just finished an OKC date.

Cute Asian chick that's a little nerdy. Seems like one of those undercover freaks

My cousin told me about some of his hookups on craigslists. Showed me pictures and all. Some decent looking thots. So I figured I put an ad on craigslist just to see what type of chicks would respond........

:x >: :smh: :stoneface: :rolleyes 0] :\ |I x 12000000

View media item 944251

My cousin told me about some of his hookups on craigslists. Showed me pictures and all. Some decent looking thots. So I figured I put an ad on craigslist just to see what type of chicks would respond........

sick.gif
mad.gif
mean.gif
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
alien.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

Man how do I find the girls that want to suck and ****??? All the girls on POF and date hookup talking bout some "I'm not here for one night stands so If you don't respect that then don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya"

I'm in Kansas City if that matters.....

The one time I get lucky on POF is with a pregnant chick :smh:

When y'all see a girl that catches your eye how do you address her??? Do y'all be like "can I cum on you *****? Huh *****??? You gone let **** your ***** real good??" Or what?? I need some freaks mane...

Last edited:
I dont believe the guls with the "im not here for sex" line. I tapped more guls who had that on their page than the ones who didnt.

If I were to pick the perfect first date, it would be during a blooming, perfect summer day and I would walk up to my date hug them and walk around, getting to know one another. After that, it would be great to grab something small to eat, nothing extravagant. I would love to dance so if my date could teach me how to break dance, it would definitely make my day. I would want to spend the whole day with them and cherish every second.

Last edited:
Man how do I find the girls that want to suck and ****??? All the girls on POF and date hookup talking bout some "I'm not here for one night stands so If you don't respect that then don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya"

I'm in Kansas City if that matters.....

The one time I get lucky on POF is with a pregnant chick
mean.gif

When y'all see a girl that catches your eye how do you address her??? Do y'all be like "can I cum on you *****? Huh *****??? You gone let **** your ***** real good??" Or what?? I need some freaks mane...
they all say they arent there for 1 night stand, you gotta prove them wrong...
Well, which one is it
laugh.gif
?
and its both. its a numbers game so spit at every rack you see, just dont mass text them, just individual game each time, and eyeball their profile right quick. 

This group pic is some chick's lone profile pic. I'm sure it's easy to tell who this profile is for:
45iztpaaaoje5yrgpdbd03lks419799886.jpg

Back
Top Bottom