Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Some of y'all are clowning on these chicks who've been on these sites for years (rightfully so), but then again, look at you guys.

:smh:

They wouldnt be on these sites for years if they werent too busy trying to get you to follow them on instagram or if they would respond to messages or if they wouldnt flake on a first date or they wouldnt go ghost after a couple dates or they wouldn't come off as bitter in their profiles etc

You sound very bitter yourself :lol:. And I think you missed his point.

^It ain't like he's lying though :lol: it only took me like a month to get hip to exactly how pof goes.

"How pof goes" :lol: ....women do literally everything he listed offline too

Them resorting to online dating isn't gonna change what's embedded in their DNA.

Last edited:
That's true...but he was referring to POF. I'm only on POF, but based on other posts in here, it seems like every online dating site has some type of distinct quality that doesn't take long to figure out.

What he's really talking about is how all these single moms and other loose women are on these sites for years yet still ignoring his messages.

Sure most sites their own qualities but I think they're exaggerated to some extent

POF has your standard issue trailer trash,hood rats,single moms,freaks etc because it's easier to set up a profile and look around...

OKC goes deeper into the rabbit hole ...to make a decent profile you have to fill out some stuff and answer questions to see more people... So on effort alone that filters out a good amount of people but brings the folk who are really on one

for example...

View media item 951923

View media item 951925

I've seen a few trannies on POF but never one in a diaper.

On OKCupid you have people who are open about fetish/freaky type stuff. married couples, polyamorous couples, dominatrix stuff etc

Last edited:
What he's really talking about is how all these single moms and other loose women are on these sites for years yet still ignoring his messages.

Sure most sites their own qualities but I think they're exaggerated to some extent

POF has your standard issue trailer trash,hood rats,single moms,freaks etc because it's easier to set up a profile and look around...

OKC goes deeper into the rabbit hole ...to make a decent profile you have to fill out some stuff and answer questions to see more people... So on effort alone that filters out a good amount of people but brings the folk who are really on one

for example...

View media item 951922View media item 951923

View media item 951925

I've seen a few trannies on POF but never one in a diaper.

On OKCupid you have people who are open about fetish/freaky type stuff. married couples, polyamorous couples, dominatrix stuff etc

View media item 951996

Talking to this chick on fetlife. Trynna see what's up. Told her Imma come to her house. Knock on the door. Soon as she answer the door Imma punch her in the stomach make her drop to her knees then **** her face.

That ******....has a diaper on...a ******...in a diaper...I should've went to sleep right after the fight/GSW-LAC game. Seacrest, out.

I haven't been able to grab any white girls off Tinder. No lie I matched with one and she called all types of racial slurs for no reason lol.

What city are you guys in?

I've matched with at least 7-8+ white girls.

I'm mixed if that matters.

Last edited:
What city are you guys in?

I've matched with at least 7-8+ white girls.

I'm mixed if that matters.

I travel alot so im pretty much anywhere in the states but usually im on the east coast which i rarely get matches especially NC n SC

Last edited:
Nothing but white chicks on Tinder and none of them **** with the brothers they scared of the meat?? :x :lol:

False on both accounts

Prove me otherwise Ive been doing this for a min....

Joined Tinder recently and within 2 weeks smashed a white chick.

Over half my matches are white chicks (~100 out of 175)

Most of the chicks I swipe right on are white or Asian

What state you in homie?

Nothing but white chicks on Tinder and none of them **** with the brothers they scared of the meat?? :x :lol:

False on both accounts

What state you in homie?

CA :lol:

False on both accounts

What state you in homie?

CA :lol:

No wonder :lol:

Broke down and joined Tinder, got quite a few matches despite even having only 1 picture on there where you can see my face

Back
Top Bottom