Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

a playa been on a dry as of late. nothing but 5's and below hitting me up 
mean.gif

any pics of her body? those are suspicious angles :lol: looks like she's hiding a gut tbh. or maybe she's in a wheel chair? :lol: Ask for a recent pic of her whole body.

no double chin tho that's a good sign.

Ding ding ding :lol:

So i met up with this chick i met on Pof and her friends at this karaoke bar. We still a currently here. But anyways when her friends asked her where she met me at...She hesitated like a mofo lol and made it up lol. She aight. She ain't a dime or anything. Have yall ever lied about where yall met yall online hook ups?

So i met up with this chick i met on Pof and her friends at this karaoke bar. We still a currently here. But anyways when her friends asked her where she met me at...She hesitated like a mofo lol and made it up lol. She aight. She ain't a dime or anything. Have yall ever lied about where yall met yall online hook ups?
One time i was at this chicks house and her mom came home and was kinda grillin me and when she asked where we met i said i forgot

One time i was at this chicks house and her mom came home and was kinda grillin me and when she asked where we met i said i forgot

:lol:

I don't usually lie, but it really depends on the group of friends that are wondering. Some can be immature, so I try to say we met online.

My default answer is "through a mutual friend" or while getting coffee/shopping for clothes.

Although online dating is widely acceptable, now it's at times uncomfortable to mention where u met your partner at...well at least to me.

so i meet this chick from okc and she writes me first and she looks ok.

then i ask her if she on other sites like pof,okc and she s like no

i google her okc name and she pops up on every dating site you could think of, im like not only is she a liar but a desperate one at that.

she seems cool but as i continue to search her name on google i came across her pics at a college and her home address popped up, i like to do my reserach before i meet anyone but if she lies about the littlets things imagine the big stuff. 

so what should i do to make sure shes legit

Although online dating is widely acceptable, now it's at times uncomfortable to mention where u met your partner at...well at least to me.

If somebody asks me that and I'm with the chick right there, I make up a story and the chick rolls with it :lol:

On tinder i noticed if you keep changing the age range your looking for the first few girls are usually a match. Rr you can cheat and swipe yes on everything and if you dont like them block and keep it moving.

On the plus side, you could do 100 bodies a year off that lineup if you're a sleezy hound like that. That top joint that's cut off seems ok though.

I remember that, but I'm definitely not knocking down any of these chicks, especially pandabear, I'll rather just stroke my salami and keep it moving

Between this and tinder I'm talking to 10 broads. All in a weeks work. It's really hilarious. Wear condoms for your conforms though people.

been out the pof/okc game for a while since literally all that would respond or visit are big girls. So i hop back on and I forgot how much nothing these chicks put on their profiles. Like what am i supposed to say to a girl who puts 1 line on their profile

Back
Top Bottom