Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

"Hey! 
My name is Angelina, i have had a few problems lately and i need your help.I just 
recently broke up with my boyfriend because he cheated on me. Unfortunately 
Without him i am not able to support myself, i work a little here and there but its 
not enough for my rent. My ex boyfriend took almost everything we had. My goal 
for the new year is to get enough money to pay my monthly bills. i dont know 
what to do anymore. So I have started selling nudes pictures i have around 900+ 
pictures and 1 video of myself please help me out. I have set everything up here: 
https://sellfy.com/p/Vm40/ so when you purchase you can instantly download my 
pictures.
Once again here is the link: https://sellfy.com/p/Vm40/
Thanks!"

If anyone pays....:rofl:

angel203489 is the profile

screw pof blackpeoplemeet is where its at

ctfu I search the chicks in my college town & the first girl that comes up  is chick I smashed already lol smh...wow a few scrolls down and its the girl whose *** I posted in the no fap thread lmao

this is hilarious im searchin all the cities that I frequent/ live in and im seeing different girls that I know smh

Last edited:
screw pof blackpeoplemeet is where its at

ctfu I search the chicks in my college town & the first girl that comes up  is chick I smashed already lol smh...wow a few scrolls down and its the girl whose *** I posted in the no fap thread lmao

this is hilarious im searchin all the cities that I frequent/ live in and im seeing different girls that I know smh

World ain't is big as one thinks it is fam

Man I swear the chick I met is going to be my wife, she's freak beautiful.

Wish me luck.
Pics 
nerd.gif
  Do you even know what that thang smell like yet? Good luck bro!

Last edited:
doc I met a girl off meetme.com and our first date was to the strip club lol..she loved it I ended up hitting in my whip

My Bros,

Sometimes some of the most unexpected things happen unexpectedly, after a brief stint at this online dating game I have come to the conclusion that I am wifing this girl up immediately.
When you turn 30 and are old like me you’ll realize that before you know you’ll be 40 an honestly who the hell wants to be 40 and alone? The quality of women goes down the older you get and if you can get a girl from Switzerland, that speaks French and Arabic not to mention loves sports, traveling, is ambitious, communicates and has a vagina as tight as O.J. Simpsons glove (that he somehow wore to murder Nicole Simpson) then my friends you do not hesitate.
In conclusion, I ask you all to think about these yambs that you’re passing through what does it truly account for in the long run? Everything! Smash all the yambs you can until you find the one bros!

God Bless

Damn G, you're like the 2nd NT'er in recent memory (that I know of) that found something serious on online dating.

I wonder what happened with GatorYambs?

Nothing that sucks more than seeing a pretty cute face on a thumbnail, then you go into the profile....
1k2t01quhsosiolkd1txagdtm311603045.jpg

Last edited:
i seen that monstrosity. I can only imagine her having 100 unread messages by thirsty dudes with no standards

Slept on this thread. What do you dudes that are having success put in the "self-summary" and "what I'm doing with my life" parts of the profile? Are you serious and honest or more on the humorous side? Need a sample.

mine is half about me and half what I expect from a woman. My about me is basically a classy way of letting women know that I'm a perv :lol: but in a way she can appreciate. imagine telling a chick how much she turns you on and her responding with the Alonzo.gif. sets the right expectations for when you do meet up

Asked this POF broad for her # and no response. 2 weeks later, She hit me back with the digits, asking if I'm still interested. I found out she works at my university 8) (I live like 10 mins from campus). I'll call her later this week and figure out plans for Thurs. after she gets off work at 5:30pm. Pretty confident that I can get those yambs too since every time I drop sexual innuendoes she gives me the :wink: and she lives alone w/a small male dog (see fontaine's theory about girls w/small dogs= "horny"= http://niketalk.com/t/507586/tay-thread-about-yambs/5600_100. Now, I know homegirl will be hungry after working hard all day so how do I avoid wining/dining her? Grab something light like Cosi then bring her back to the crib?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom