Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

:lol: at "chill at the house and watch movies, then after go out"... In that period any guy gonna most likely smash, and want that chick out the crib.

Right? If we're chillin at the house for that length of time, we will not be going out extra :lol:

First Date
Haven't been on a first date so I always pictured it like this : You pick me up in your car and we go to see a comedy or scary movie or (chill at the house and watch movies) and then after that we go out to eat at a restaurant. Not to fancy not to cheap just right. Then we walk around a park and talk for hours with no interruptions. We learn about each other and share our fears , dreams and other things. Then we finish the night with a sweet goodbye and cheek kisses. I don't ask for much just a little something special.

36G14Bk.gif
She wants a 10 hour date it seems :lol:

10hrs.....[emoji]9200[/emoji][emoji]128165[/emoji][emoji]128165[/emoji][emoji]128165[/emoji][emoji]128165[/emoji][emoji]128165[/emoji][emoji]128299[/emoji] Never.

Why do I keep getting these notifications that random white chicks from the suburbs of chicago wanna meet me? I keep thinking it's spam

You know one thing Peep Game's post reminded me of...in some chicks mind if you don't pick them up it doesn't count as a date :lol:

She's nice :pimp:

Just did some pictures change and limited it to only 2 pics, one full body and one selfie. Need to get out this late of response drought on OKC. But just made this tinder bout to see what it's hitting for.

Ima be honest I thought she was a fake person til she sent me a photo holding up a card with my name on it. I ain't about the catfish life lol

Ima be honest I thought she was a fake person til she sent me a photo holding up a card with my name on it. I ain't about the catfish life lol
I get paranoid at times. I be thinkin she too damb fine to be on here...i hope this aint no catfish 
laugh.gif

Lol I never thought about FaceTime for some reason. Ima start to use that too. Good idea.

Lmaooooo I don't even blame you for having her do that. I'm extra paranoid about the ones with like 1 or 2 pics, fuzzy, taken from 20 feet away

I really only got catfished once in like 2007 so I usually expect the female to resemble how she looks in her pics. Only bad thing that happened recently was a chick sent all face pics but I didn't really think anything of it. Saw her in person and she had to have been 5'3 250. Shortest date ever lol

Last edited:
What ya put for "intent" I have a feeling putting casual no commitment might not be the right way :lol:

Back
Top Bottom