Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

So now that I'm officially single again I made an account. how can you tell who's down to catch the D on this thing all the profiles look the same to me? Put me on the game bros.

Imo there's no way to tell from just looking at their profiles.

From my experience all the profiles that were slutted out were either catfish or just straight attention whoring.

Just get at the ones you like the look of. Even the most reserved looking girls might turn out to be savages.

Man F it, I got a situation

LA here. Met this chick off POF and smashed the 1st night. Now I'm paranoid. She's either:

A. Trying to sucker me into giving her monies

B. Tryna hit a lick/set me up

C. Has something

Lol maybe it's the shock because this was the first time that this happened and she not super ugly. In fact, she has a bomb body and the cheeks is nice
pimp.gif

some photos (she actually sent me some pics too. Will post later):And here are some texts:
[/spoiler}
I don't see what you're so worried about. Seems like a good deal to me. You can smash whenever you want with no commitment. 

If the bish becomes attached then just dump her. 

A few have deleted their profile, but I don't even do no search. I just look at who's online and the lil sliding bar at the bottom of the app. steebie j steebie j

Hmph

My search criteria is
21-38 yrs old
Intent - any
Ethnicity - black, mixed, other
Body - any
Education - any
Within 35 miles from me

Still dont run into the chicks u be posting lol

Where y'all located at? Might have to use this x my opening message.

Y'all over thinking this greatly. I have 2 pics and receive a lot of messages. I have 2 opening lines. One is wassup how's your day going so far? Pretty mild and straight forward. Usually chicks like it. My second one isn't for rookies or those lacking self esteem. It goes. I find you very attractive and I'm sure you find me attractive as well. Can you do me a favor? This isn't an opened ended question but if they are feeling you or whatever they will say what do you mean or what is the favor. I respond I'm rarely on here like that due to a strenuous workload. How about we exchange numbers and you txt me? If executed properly the number will be had with only 2 messages. Good luck

You can get responses if you play to your market.

I remember for the longest time i was on there trying to bag Asian girls (I'm mixed) **** was WORK.

Then i decided to accept my fate and target white girls..... At least 10x the response rate :smh:

No seeds :smokin...
Hmph

My search criteria is
21-38 yrs old
Intent - any
Ethnicity - black, mixed, other
Body - any
Education - any
Within 35 miles from me

Still dont run into the chicks u be posting lol

I have this as well, cause there are tons of chicks who refer to themselves as "BBW" or "a few extra pounds", yet have no concept of their own weight :lol: Unfortunately, there's also that same amount of chicks calling themselves "average" or "athletic", knowing damn well they can bench press Rikishi.

I have this as well, cause there are tons of chicks who refer to themselves as "BBW" or "a few extra pounds", yet have no concept of their own weight
laugh.gif
Unfortunately, there's also that same amount of chicks calling themselves "average" or "athletic", knowing damn well they can bench press Rikishi.
laugh.gif

BBW is the new average/athletic. Thats why i search all and bypass their profiles.

You can get responses if you play to your market.

I remember for the longest time i was on there trying to bag Asian girls (I'm mixed) **** was WORK.

Then i decided to accept my fate and target white girls..... At least 10x the response rate
mean.gif
i think u misused the term mane

i dont think talking/not talking to certain races is necessarily "playing into your market"

and that was a bad example anyways, im pretty sure your weekly average of messaging white girls was more than you messaged asian girls  so of course the response rate would be higher

Man you're just posting just to post.

It's two fold If you message chicks on your level physically or lower you'll have more success but race plays a bigger factor in the response/success rate too.

He says he's mixed so I'm gonna go out on a limb and say black/white which basically equals black even if he's Drakeskinned...Asian women are generally just checking for White guys or Asian guys doesn't matter how many he messages the results will be the same.

Man you're just posting just to post.

It's two fold If you message chicks on your level physically or lower you'll have more success but race plays a bigger factor in the response/success rate too.

He says he's mixed so I'm gonna go out on a limb and say black/white which basically equals black even if he's Drakeskinned...Asian women are generally just checking for White guys or Asian guys doesn't matter how many he messages the results will be the same.

I'm light skinned and I haven't noticed an appreciable difference in response rate among races.

I will say that black girls, Latinas, and big white girls are the ones that hit me up first overwhelmingly

How many Asian or white women have you smashed/dated though and not the ones who primarily date black/mixed guys...?

Responses mean nothing if you don't get the number...getting the number doesn't mean anything if you don't meet/smash.

Last edited:
How many Asian or white women have you smashed/dated though and not the ones who primarily date black/mixed guys...?

Responses mean nothing if you don't get the number...getting the number doesn't mean anything if you don't meet/smash.

In 2013 I probably smashed 10-12. I mostly smashed Asians and whites last year.

A few were the type into hip-hop and black guys. Others not so much.

I do live in LA though if that matters.

The 4 years I spent in the South (ATL) there were so many cute aggressive black females I really only smashed them

Back
Top Bottom