Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Pleigh boi you investing too much time into chicks who ain't spreading them ankles. You got a few quality looks but if things ain't working switch your style up a bit.

Pleigh boi you investing too much time into chicks who ain't spreading them ankles. You got a few quality looks but if things ain't working switch your style up a bit.
theres several more i hit. Ive been on pof/okcupid for like 2-3 years. They since deleted their profiles 
laugh.gif

My line up is so terrible who wants to meet me, its almost out of a comedy movie scene. its that bad NT. Wyoming for the biggest L for a black man

Your line up looks pretty straight to me
100x100px-LS-9aa0f307_IMG_20130730_112234.jpeg

I'm bout to search Wyoming and see what's up :lol:

Last edited:
We got some of the DB fam in here now
smokin.gif

How much time lapsed between getting number and the supposed meetup time?

72 hours is usually a good window...a week tops...before their attention span runs out.

Haha yes sir, I been lurking for a minute reading your advice.

I got the number over the weekend and talked Sunday night, plans for yesterday. Then she goes ghost.

Damn. As of today...no response at all?

Last edited:
Aiight, scrolled through some Wyoming profiles. Crapaholics, damn son, wish I never found this.

I told u, brother is straight struggling,and we got dudes complaing from NY, LA and Houston, dude please, I'd trade places in a heartbeat being in Cheyenne Wyoming, the struggle is real. My Jimmies have been rustled, tangled and demolished out here

^ Do they got kids? I dont eem see them in my searches lol

I favor the dark skin chick. Shes a banger.

Last edited:
Man F it, I got a situation

LA here. Met this chick off POF and smashed the 1st night. Now I'm paranoid. She's either:

A. Trying to sucker me into giving her monies

B. Tryna hit a lick/set me up

C. Has something

Lol maybe it's the shock because this was the first time that this happened and she not super ugly. In fact, she has a bomb body and the cheeks is nice :pimp:

some photos (she actually sent me some pics too. Will post later):

And here are some texts:

Last edited:
^bruh u thinking why too hard. She just wants the d. But it does seem she might get emotionally attached.

Shes a stallion tho! Ill beat the pity out that woman every night.

Last edited:

LA here. Met this chick off POF and smashed the 1st night. Now I'm paranoid. She's either:

C. Has something

Lol maybe it's the shock because this was the first time that this happened before and she not super ugly. In fact, she has a bomb body and the cheeks is nice :pimp:

some photos (she actually sent me some pics too. Will post later):

And here are some texts:

D. You're the rebound

^bruh u thinking why too hard. She just wants the d. But it does seem she might get emotionally attached.

Shes a stallion tho! Ill beat the pity out that woman every night.

Man and she's a freak too. The things we've done already :smh:

D. You're the rebound

Don't eem care.

Yeah my bro put some ish in my head because he's the paranoid type. Doesn't help that she lives in the Jungles though :lol:

Lol only thing I'd be paranoid is her saying the ex was running wild in the streets, but eff it if you catch that house in Virginia at least you died a G :pimp:

So now that I'm officially single again I made an account. how can you tell who's down to catch the D on this thing all the profiles look the same to me? Put me on the game bros.

C. Has something

Lol maybe it's the shock because this was the first time that this happened and she not super ugly. In fact, she has a bomb body and the cheeks is nice
pimp.gif

some photos (she actually sent me some pics too. Will post later):And here are some texts:
[/spoiler}
mane, its a go, i will agree wit homie tho, you sound like the rebound

but that position is easy to finesse, i would keep her on deck for a while, if she **** like you say she do and her body is lookin right, i would keep beatin erry day for about a week so she DOES grow feelings and then you got on call yams

Back
Top Bottom