Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

I thought maybe big *** at first, kinda like PAWG but then i saw the sn so it had to mean something else
1657061172315.gif

:rofl:

lol no one said that.

There's a difference between not giving it up and playing stupid games. Learn the difference and move accordingly.
See what you did is assume I invest any real time courting these chicks. You think engaging with a female is wasting your time. They all start out like they’re super moral, but ish fade quick
We exchange informal text messages once or twice a week which is almost always initiated by them.
Things I don’t do….
Say Let me take you out to every chick I like.
Pretend I want to be in a relationship to get a woman.
Buy women things or give them money.
Pay for them to come visit me.
Talk on the phone to female for hours or everyday.

I know she’s interested and I know my worth. I’m 6’1 athletic with a six figure job, no kids, who travels almost every month, nice car and nice crib full of live plants everywhere and black art all over the place. I know these females ain’t running across a brother like that often. Trust me I keep plenty of options to choose from so you don’t have to worry about why “I” am entertaining anyone just worry about what you do.

I know my worth. I’m 6’1 athletic with a six figure job, no kids, who travels almost every month, nice car and nice crib full of live plants everywhere and black art all over the place. I know these females ain’t running across a brother like that often. Trust me I keep plenty of options to choose from

Is that the new:
I’m intellectual, cool, successful, ambitious, going places in life, not bad looking, respectful, protective, strong when needed, sensitive when needed, expressive, self-confident, and can deal with adversity and come out on top anyway.

:emoji_thinking::emoji_thinking::emoji_thinking::emoji_thinking:

See what you did is assume I invest any real time courting these chicks. You think engaging with a female is wasting your time. They all start out like they’re super moral, but ish fade quick
We exchange informal text messages once or twice a week which is almost always initiated by them.
Things I don’t do….
Say Let me take you out to every chick I like.
Pretend I want to be in a relationship to get a woman.
Buy women things or give them money.
Pay for them to come visit me.
Talk on the phone to female for hours or everyday.

I know she’s interested and I know my worth. I’m 6’1 athletic with a six figure job, no kids, who travels almost every month, nice car and nice crib full of live plants everywhere and black art all over the place. I know these females ain’t running across a brother like that often. Trust me I keep plenty of options to choose from so you don’t have to worry about why “I” am entertaining anyone just worry about what you do.
Yikes.

Swiped right on weekend getaway chick for the culture and she hit me with this :stoneface: :lol:

1657156691545.png

Like you can’t be talking about weekend getaways in a profile prompt then open with a line about sugar daddies even if it’s not meant in the traditional sense :lol: Then shortly after I saw these profiles damn near back-to-back (the first was one that liked me :wow: and the other I stumbled upon in the deck)
EA60267D-FBF8-4624-A712-8F7CBED1007A.jpeg

BB9DCC12-8FE7-43A5-B4A0-5E15A3504037.jpeg

It’s wild out here :lol:

15 or less 15 or less you wrote inside the quote so I can’t quote your post but she lives in Sedona, AZ/Northern AZ. I am sure there are some in your area but I feel that is more of a Tinder thing :lol:

Swiped right on weekend getaway chick for the culture and she hit me with this :stoneface: :lol:

1657156691545.png

Like you can’t be talking about weekend getaways in a profile prompt then open with a line about sugar daddies even if it’s not meant in the traditional sense :lol: Then shortly after I saw these profiles damn near back-to-back (the first was one that liked me :wow: and the other I stumbled upon in the deck)
EA60267D-FBF8-4624-A712-8F7CBED1007A.jpeg

BB9DCC12-8FE7-43A5-B4A0-5E15A3504037.jpeg

It’s wild out here :lol:

You about to end up on one of the xtube sites homie :lol: Her husband wants her to smash BBC and she’s doing the recruiting.

The funniest thing though is the unmitigated gall of a married woman that wants black men to fold her up while her husband is filming saying being vaxed is the dealbreaker here :rofl::smh:

Back
Top Bottom