Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

F5E923CB-14D5-4001-8591-A34B61FB910D.jpeg
Came across this on one of the apps. I applaud the boldness but please tell me guys aren’t falling for this

216C97F3-75B6-4D2D-9343-206B3ABF122E.jpeg

How are you going to want to be a sugar baby that gets a weekly allowance but refuse to meet with the man in person? What exactly is he getting out of it? Under those circumstances, you are more like his baby than sugar baby :lol:

How are you going to want to be a sugar baby that gets a weekly allowance but refuse to meet with the man in person? What exactly is he getting out of it? Under those circumstances, you are more like his baby than sugar baby :lol:

These broads having Han Solo delusions of grandeur baby

THATS ALL I'M SAYING.

I have not told not one lie in my time as a member on this site. NOT ONE. If shes in her 20's and doesn't have an Iphone one of the following are true:

1. It's a bot.
2. She's ugly (subjectively of course).
3. It's a man.
4. She's selling p****

If she's 30+ this goes out the window.
Glad I came across post. This woman I saw earlier in the year had an android and I was a bit surprised since she was 27, first time seeing that. Didn't fit any of the above, but did go on to tell me she doesn't wear deodorant and uses lemons instead, and started to go on about how she doesn't believe in vaccines :lol:

I mean if they get divorced, half of those things are going to her anyway.

Seems like more of a silly gesture for internet points :lol:
That is house not communal property. This dude is giving away all his power if things do go bad. Her lawyer will definitely say those things were gifts prior to the marriage and she’s entitled to half of his half

Back
Top Bottom