Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Communication is the bare minimum. I don't understand women who claim to want to get to know you but are also like "I don't use my phone like that". How am I supposed to contact you then? Pony Express? Carrier Pigeon?
They are lying at that point. You don't have to be addicted to your phone to get back to People in a timely fashion. If a chick tells you that bs, chances are she's stringing you along.

“ suck at texting/responding “
“ no hook ups”
“Take me on a date”

When will these women learn that these answers in they bio’s terrible….. So glad I only check these dating apps every once in a blue and not on it serious.
I’ve been out these dating apps since early 2018 and I see not much has changed.

Looks like it got worse

Communication is the bare minimum. I don't understand women who claim to want to get to know you but are also like "I don't use my phone like that". How am I supposed to contact you then? Pony Express? Carrier Pigeon?
6C84CD25-89B1-4E6A-8789-292945A746BD.jpeg

Right on que I see one of the examples lol. So many of these chicks put something like this on they profile… always hit the X button on them

If you had sufficient emotional intelligence and understood her love language sir you wouldn't have to ask such questions.

I wish I had screenshot a lot of the wildness I been coming across with the whole “don’t text much”. Matched with one and they were blowing my phone up, glad they cut me off before I was the villain (was working in classified spaces so couldn’t have phone with me for hours).

Back
Top Bottom