Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

I had a feeling all along. Once I started asking and all my friends and family who got Pfizer had no reactions at all and everyone that got Moderna got crazy symptoms for 24 hours I knew something was up.
The Pfizer shot looked and felt like nothing more than saline going into my arm :rofl:

I wish they would make these things public sooner. Like it really took a whole year to compare these two results? Sounds like we could have had this info a looong time ago to help us decide which vaccine is better.

Us Pfizer folks are going to be over here getting double the amount of booster shots than anyone else.

I had a feeling all along. Once I started asking and all my friends and family who got Pfizer had no reactions at all and everyone that got Moderna got crazy symptoms for 24 hours I knew something was up.
The Pfizer shot looked and felt like nothing more than saline going into my arm :rofl:

I wish they would make these things public sooner. Like it really took a whole year to compare these two results? Sounds like we could have had this info a looong time ago to help us decide which vaccine is better.

Us Pfizer folks are going to be over here getting double the amount of booster shots than anyone else.

I got moderna and had no side effects.

Any vaccinated folks tested positive? I got the weak *** J&J vaccine back in March but last weekend I came into contact with someone that tested positive. Shook hands with dude but that’s it. Still feel fine

Any vaccinated folks tested positive? I got the weak *** J&J vaccine back in March but last weekend I came into contact with someone that tested positive. Shook hands with dude but that’s it. Still feel fine

Were yall masked? As long as you sanitizer after and had masks you should be ok.

And people dont forget to sanitize your phones, keys etc. People be touching stuff and then be on their phones and then sanitizing and then back on their phones and its like…so yall just gonna…nvm.

Were yall masked? As long as you sanitizer after and had masks you should be ok.

And people dont forget to sanitize your phones, keys etc. People be touching stuff and then be on their phones and then sanitizing and then back on their phones and its like…so yall just gonna…nvm.

No masks but I did sanitize after. I went to an event where vaccination was required but turns out dude used a fake vaccine card and wasn’t actually vaxxed. Lost a friend over recklessness.

Luckily I bounced around the event a bit and really only shook hands with the dude so I might be OK. It’s been 4 days so far

As of this morning over a 100 students in my school are in quarantine due to being in close contact with students who tested positive. Not even factoring the over 30% of kids who have just stopped coming due to the outbreak.

We're not making it to Halloween.

Whole JV football team out now as well.

Last edited:

Got Pfizer 3 times and other than the sore arm on the 2nd one (very faint soreness) and a little more moderate soreness on the booster shot, I felt good. Though I was a little tired after the 3rd one. Take this with a grain of salt as my immune system is essentially turned off. But if anyone would have any issues or side effects from the vaccine, it would most definitely be me.

You should get tested since its been about 4 days from the interaction. Doesn't hurt
Definitely getting tested. Looks like a lot more people have came out and said they tested positive but these mfers were all using fake vaccine cards.

My closest group of friends from the event (can confirm they were all vaxxed 100%, no fake cards) have not tested positive yet so that’s a good sign.

Got Pfizer 3 times and other than the sore arm on the 2nd one (very faint soreness) and a little more moderate soreness on the booster shot, I felt good. Though I was a little tired after the 3rd one. Take this with a grain of salt as my immune system is essentially turned off. But if anyone would have any issues or side effects from the vaccine, it would most definitely be me.

My WBC counts are pretty low atm from chemo, quick question. Do you avoid certain foods? I wanted to get Subways the other day and I was chatting with my mom, she said dont get it cause you should avoid leafy vegetables that may be sitting around, not washed properly etc like a Subways counter would be.

As of this morning over a 100 students in my school are in quarantine due to being in close contact with students who tested positive. Not even factoring the over 30% of kids who have just stopped coming due to the outbreak.

We're not making it to Halloween.

where are you located?

I get karma. But wow. What if she’s positive and spreading everywhere so you can prove some point.
Testing facilities and testers are making bank ($2,000/wk for some testers and their seemingly makeshift facilities). I thought the name of who gets tested/is tested is somewhat anonymous. Makes you wonder if hospitals will soon refuse service to people. I doubt they were unpaid. Does this same place administer vaccines? Would they deny service there too?

Revoked care for your political stance sounds discriminatory at heart. But what do I know.

As the only tester in town, shes checking names of who wants or needs a test and determining their political stance and accepting:denying tests? Am I reading that right? That’s one way to keep them away from their events. Maybe she checks their fb page for conspiracy posts. Privatized testing shouldn’t be legal in my book. She definitely dug her own grave with her stance (Owens). But has some over reach elements I don’t like.

Last edited:
0h2m0qdsbvk71.png
The NRA administered the shots?!?

She has a SoundCloud account!
Supposedly her Facebook is public, I need to check this out

That aspen facility charges $425 for instant pcr, $185 for pcr , and $135 for antigen tests. Is this the norm? I swear testing is free around my way. The conspiracy nut in me is that these for profit entities don’t want this to end in a way. Two wrongs don’t make a right.

Back
Top Bottom