Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
There's a technique Dr. Brenda Mondragon does where she uses resistance against patients opening their legs and something pops in the pubic bone / pelvis area.
That's the video I saw too. She knows what she's doing in her vids :rofl:

That's the video I saw too. She knows what she's doing in her vids :rofl:
Dr. Brenda so damn thiccc. Don't think I could make it through a session with her without showing that it's good unless i'm wearing some jeans.
Y’all both have been on NT as long as you have and didn’t provide pics or links to vids?
1630610215816.gif

I'm posting from my amazon fire stick. Just watch her popular vids on youtube. Dr. Johnson had the G.O.A.T. vids but he deleted a lot of them because the comment sections were wild.

You'd think with over 180 million Americans fully vaccinated you'd hear horror stories from medical professionals about the hospitals overflowing with patients who had adverse reactions and tons of experts speaking out about the dangers of this vaccine.

That's the problem with the anti-vaxx crowd though: they let their beliefs determine their reality instead of the converse. They are ***-backwards in every sense.

You'd think with over 180 million Americans fully vaccinated you'd hear horror stories from medical professionals about the hospitals overflowing with patients who had adverse reactions and tons of experts speaking out about the dangers of this vaccine.

That's the problem with the anti-vaxx crowd though: they let their beliefs determine their reality instead of the converse. They are ***-backwards in every sense.

...and then they point to VAERSipedia "data" that they themselves have inflated with false claims that cannot be independently verified.

My mistake for missing this. I guess there can be food borne illnesses but unless it's cooked, one should wash any fruit/veggies that can be washed from the grocery store, just to be safe.

Different us immunocompromised folk though. Moms telling me not even get a Subways sandwich or get a Greek salad cause my immune system may not be anle to handle possibly bacteria from there.

Anti vax will always back pedal to the what if’s. I feel
Many pregnant people are within this thought process (they have more at stake than others imho)

what if something happens 5 years down the line type of thinking.
What if it comes out everyone vaccinated has a higher chance of cancer in 2035. Etc

you can change the minds of some. But many have to experience the worst of it I guess.

the anti vax around me have basically stated it’s so new and too early and they want to wait to see if babies grow tumors or drop dead etc. I just don’t know if the risk vs. reward right now is worth it. My area is showing some 17% vaccinated are getting the cases, with just 7% dying. This is a pandemic of the UNvaccinated as far as the basic cases/hospitalization/deaths metrics are concerned. Lots of weird what if’s for sn almost guarantee of living through this wave of virus. I know what side I’m on.

We aren’t exactly protecting the new most vulnerable. I’m seeing lots of non mask wearing among this group, and why are schools pushing through with in person? 60% of my states contact tracing leads back to schools. Why are families out shopping and such?
And my state fair is allowing non eligible kids to go to the state fair

Anti vax will always back pedal to the what if’s. I feel
Many pregnant people are within this thought process (they have more at stake than others imho)

what if something happens 5 years down the line type of thinking.
What if it comes out everyone vaccinated has a higher chance of cancer in 2035. Etc

you can change the minds of some. But many have to experience the worst of it I guess.

the anti vax around me have basically stated it’s so new and too early and they want to wait to see if babies grow tumors or drop dead etc. I just don’t know if the risk vs. reward right now is worth it. My area is showing some 17% vaccinated are getting the cases, with just 7% dying. This is a pandemic of the UNvaccinated as far as the basic cases/hospitalization/deaths metrics are concerned. Lots of weird what if’s for sn almost guarantee of living through this wave of virus. I know what side I’m on.

Their sole purpose is to instill fear and uncertainty among those who are unable to make up their own minds, which is why you constantly see them moving the goalposts when their talking points get debunked.

Last edited:
I'll call her if I need legitimate back work but otherwise I'd just jump on the RR site non licensed massage. That part when youre on yiur back and they straddle your head with their knees and their crotch monkey breathing on your neck and top of your head is a top 5 part of the experience.

Back
Top Bottom