Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I’m not against it Blake p. But please hold workers to the same standard

My state is allowing carnival workers and temp workers to be simply routinely tested as the actually money paying folks need to be fully Vaccinated,

I’m not against it Blake p. But please hold workers to the same standard

My state is allowing carnival workers and temp workers to be simply routinely tested as the actually money paying folks need to be fully Vaccinated,

At least we know Carnies shouldn't be afraid of needles...

jxc.gif

I didn't see this coming. NBA players will have to be vaccinated to play in certain markets (only NY & SF so far AFAIK) with vaccine mandates. I don't hate it.

Guess this is their temporary work around if they can't get the player's union to agree on a full mandate

Got Pfizer 3 times and other than the sore arm on the 2nd one (very faint soreness) and a little more moderate soreness on the booster shot, I felt good. Though I was a little tired after the 3rd one. Take this with a grain of salt as my immune system is essentially turned off. But if anyone would have any issues or side effects from the vaccine, it would most definitely be me.
I wouldn't be surprised if down the line ome news comes out about pfizer batches missing the mark.
Take a look at the post with the breakthrough numbers by vaccines posted earlier. I wish that info was available before.
Definitely getting tested. Looks like a lot more people have came out and said they tested positive but these mfers were all using fake vaccine cards.

My closest group of friends from the event (can confirm they were all vaxxed 100%, no fake cards) have not tested positive yet so that’s a good sign.
I come in peace: What type of "event" was this that attracted so many anti vaxxers tot he point that they had to use fake cards to get in? Just want to know so I steer clear of any "events" like this
I didn't see this coming. NBA players will have to be vaccinated to play in certain markets (only NY & SF so far AFAIK) with vaccine mandates. I don't hate it.

Kyrie gonna get blasted for this

Back
Top Bottom