Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
friscostylez friscostylez lurking in the reps like

0-1 copy.jpg

im not going to spend any time defending candance

just know however you feel about it would be completely different if/when the other side does it

u bois can resume with the circle jerk

im not going to spend any time defending candance

just know however you feel about it would be completely different if/when the other side does it

u bois can resume with the circle jerk
I literally said that I believe businesses should have the right to refuse service on the basis of views/ideology. They just have to accept the consequences of what comes their way based off of that decision.

Nice try though.

One shouldn't get discriminated against and lose human and legal rights because of how one views the world
What "legal" right are you talking about? The law states businesses can refuse service based on political views/affiliation. The only caveats are if it's actually a cover for discrimination based on characteristics such as race, gender, national origin or religion OR if there's law in place in a local jurisdiction.

Also access to someone's PRIVATE service is not your human right.

What "legal" right are you talking about? The law states businesses can refuse service based on political views/affiliation. The only caveats are if it's actually a cover for discrimination based on characteristics such as race, gender, national origin or religion OR if there's law in place in a local jurisdiction.

And it must be stated again, the owner clearly stated she denied Owens because of her action surrounding the pandemic.

She didn't say it was because she was a conservative or Republican

First of all, the law doesn't state that, it just doesn't protect it, big difference. Just as with many laws in the past, this needs to be updated.

Just know when the racist righties does something similar in the future and y'all cry about it in here, I will have the same opinion

So you do you always believe the reasons why someone does something or just when they are in your blue tribe?
How do you know the owner is a liberal? Do you know them personally?

And would you happen to be a mind reader to know her actual unstated motives, aside from what she stated in a private email to Owens?

OR

Are you just making assumptions to grab some sort of moral high ground here?

-Don't forget my rep too.

How do you know the owner is a liberal? Do you know them personally?

And would you happen to be a mind reader to know her actual unstated motives, aside from what she stated in a private email to Owens?

OR

Are you just making assumptions to grab some sort of moral high ground here?

-Don't forget my rep too.

So do you always believe the reasons why someone does something or just when YOU ASSUME they are in your blue tribe?

well let me rephrase then

Back
Top Bottom