Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
That's foul as hell.

She plays for the other team so folks will turn a blind eye but that is foul as hell.
I would've clowned her grifting *** but given her the test. She knows damn well she believes in COVID and vaccines and testing. Imagine if she was positive and infects someone. Not risking that burden over politics.

I would've clowned her grifting *** but given her the test. She knows damn well she believes in COVID and vaccines and testing. Imagine if she was positive and infects someone. Not risking that burden over politics.

ownes.PNG

In the rejection letter, she told Ownes an alternative place she could get a test.

Last edited:
Again, it's not like she was left high and dry and couldn't get tested.

They literally told her where she can go get tested in the letter. Her walking around potentially COVID+ and spreading it to others would be 100% on her and nobody else.
People making hot takes about folk not caring because she is a conservative really seem to be ignoring

a) All the nonsense Owens has said, especially about Covid
b) Her views on denying service based on political views
c) She has another option to get tested.

Say you wish the business would have chosen to played it differently. Ok

But Owens has other options, if she chooses not to explore them and infect someone else, that is on her.

Ownes an absolutely vile human being, I am not gonna shed a tear that the same energy she puts out in the world gets returned to her in the smallest of ways.

Last edited:
People making hot takes about folk not caring because she is a conservative really seem to be ignoring

a) All the nonsense Owens has said, especially about Covid
b) Her views on denying service based on political views
c) She has another option to get tested.

Say you wish the business would have chosen to play it differently, and I think maybe that business should.

But Owens other options, if she chooses not to explore them and infect someone else, that is on her.

Ownes an absolutely vile human being, I am not gonna shed a tear that the same energy she puts out in the world gets returned to her in the smallest of ways.
Yeah it's funny how a Conservative plank has been that businesses should have the right to deny service or fire anybody for any reason.

Now they're surprisedpikachu.gif over the world they wanted.

Lol at y'all defending discrimination against one's political affiliation or views
She didn't get denied service because she is a conservative or a Republican. She got denied because they didn't want to serve someone in their words "pro-actively worked to make this pandemic worse by spreading misinformation, politicizing and DISCOURAGING the wearing of mask and actively dissuading people from receiving life saving vaccinations"

The owner actually has a problem with Owens making fighting the pandemic political. Her issue is with Owens actions in regard to the pandemic.

There are conservatives in America who have done none of this. Given it is an Aspen, a vacation area for the affluent, I would guess that the company has served plenty of conservatives and registered Republicans.

Last edited:
ppl falling for Candace's antics.
mjlol.png

She's probably been tested a few times before making a charade out of this. Tier 1 grifter
I'll give it to reactionary right-wing scammers like Owens, they have simultaneously:

-Normalized the lunacy and cruelty as mainstream conservative views
-And by doing so, exploited to "both sides" bias of the media and a lot of the public.

So as soon as someone doesn't accommodate their BS (progressive, liberal, moderate, other conservative) they can cry convince people they are being discriminated against for simply being a conservative.

Back
Top Bottom