Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
This morning I got very frustrated wearing my mask. There needs to be a mask company that makes masks to fit big head people who have long hair and wear glasses. Can't get a good fit on the earloops.

What masks do you wear? I suggest BOTN or Bluna KF94 with adjustable earloops. You can make them as big or small as you need.

This morning I got very frustrated wearing my mask. There needs to be a mask company that makes masks to fit big head people who have long hair and wear glasses. Can't get a good fit on the earloops.

have you tried the masks that wrap around your head and neck rather then the ear loops? Something like this…

203CF051-A77E-43D2-8730-28F63EBF2592.jpeg

Obviously this one is Nike but there are other brands that are similar and cheaper and uses the same bands to keep the mask on.

have you tried the masks that wrap around your head and neck rather then the ear loops? Something like this…

203CF051-A77E-43D2-8730-28F63EBF2592.jpeg

Obviously this one is Nike but there are other brands that are similar and cheaper and uses the same bands to keep the mask on.

If you're going to get a mask with headstraps that will actually protect you against COVID, I suggest 3M Aura N95. Supposedly you can find them at many Home Depot stores now: https://www.homedepot.com/p/3M-Aura...or-N95-Foldable-10-Pack-9205P-10-DC/316909322

These are really comfortable:

I usually wear it without the liner when I’m going to be outdoors. It’s super soft and the ear loops are easily adjustable. No issue with glasses.

If I’m going to be indoors, I wear a 3 layer New Balance mask. They are easily available on eBay.

Last edited:
Joe Rogan is a total dunce for not getting vaxed and a public menace for promoting his Q-adjacent bull****, but you gotta admit it's funny that we're all in here like "he can't have quality medical care, that's cheating!!!"

god bless America.

Rogan's "quality medical care", he specifically calls out that he took horse dewormer. An unproven and dangerous medicine.

Second Rogan has been a Covid skeptic from the jump, downplayed people getting vaccinated, said he would not recommend young people taking it, and general concern trolls about government controlling healthcare.

He thanks modern medicine for helping him beat it when his *** was on the line, but for a year plus been ****ting on modern medicine with his contrarian libertarian takes.

I don't think people have an issue with him getting care, they have an issue with how much of a dangerous hypocrite he was. Even in thanking modern medicine, he promoted a product that people are foolishly taking and poisoning themselves with.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom