Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Don’t forget FL buddy

I was out to run a couple errands this week, I legit was thinking “damn did corona get cancelled over here and I missed the memo?”

People living their life outchea

With DeSantis at the helm he is by far the worst Governor in America. IDIOTS

Don’t forget FL buddy

I was out to run a couple errands this week, I legit was thinking “damn did corona get cancelled over here and I missed the memo?”

People living their life outchea

same attitude is spreading everywhere. I was picking up things from my kids’ school today and one of the teachers was asking if we had any big plans for summer vacation. I thought she was joking and said no, that it wasn’t safe to be going anywhere and she looked at me like I was crazy, saying “They are starting to open businesses next week and you can’t stay home forever.” Also, just found out my brother and bro-in-law are going on a 3 day golfing trip from CA to Bandon Dunes, OR next week. Staying away from them at least 2 weeks... WTF

I found my old post in here from March 31 saying that I was 100% sure that the treatment was bull**** simply because Trump endorsed it.

Countless times, we've seen the non-scientists, especially those on the right, be wrong. They were wrong in March, they were wrong in April, and they're still wrong in May. How many lives have we lost? How much have we prolonged and magnified this pandemic because we gave them a chance to speak?
If people had a friend or family member with Lupus and saw what the meds does to them they wouldn't be in a rush.

same attitude is spreading everywhere. I was picking up things from my kids’ school today and one of the teachers was asking if we had any big plans for summer vacation. I thought she was joking and said no, that it wasn’t safe to be going anywhere and she looked at me like I was crazy, saying “They are starting to open businesses next week and you can’t stay home forever.” Also, just found out my brother and bro-in-law are going on a 3 day golfing trip from CA to Bandon Dunes, OR next week. Staying away from them at least 2 weeks... WTF

KY opened restaurants back up today with guidelines. My buddy went to and ate inside 3 different restaurants today. F'ING THREE! :smh:

For Bandon Dunes...I might join them :lol:

99277299_2369849786647492_4232053446817087488_n.jpg

Saw this on my local Facebook group. I guess Shoe Palace opened back up today. From this picture, you can already see a few guys with no masks on especially this idiot front and center, hair's longer than his IQ. He said some dude was smoking right next to him and he told the guy 6 feet. Dude told him to shut the **** up :stoneface: He ended up getting kicked out by the DM.

Since everybody is so focused on Vaccines.
Goes back to previous News posts talking how routine, preventive and elective planned medical care is being postponed, sidelined and forgotten.
Where’s the outrage for this stupidity?

not a good idea just yet
Who really looks forward to hanging out with 10 people?

5 is a good group. Good dynamics, everybody gets involved, and you don't have to invite people you don't like.

What does 10 buy you that the first 5 don't?

edit: removed the unnecessary rant...

Last edited:
Who really looks forward to hanging out with 10 people?

5 is a good group. Good dynamics, everybody gets involved, and you don't have to invite people you don't like.

What does 10 buy you that the first 5 don't?

And what's up with people itching to take trips. To do what? The only excuse is to see loved ones. But you want to take a vacation? You can't take a year off from your ****ty summer trip to some tourist hellhole so you can take a million pictures and post your ****ty selfies on facebook? Are you so unhappy at home that you need to lie yourself that you have a happy family? You gotta go to Florida beaches because this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to catch an STD and 'rona at the same time?

Are people deeply entitled or deeply unhappy?

only thing I can think of is family gatherings if they decide to hit up a park or beach together. My immediate family is 5 siblings and my parents. If we each had a kid that's 12 right there

only thing I can think of is family gatherings if they decide to hit up a park or beach together. My immediate family is 5 siblings and my parents. If we each had a kid that's 12 right there
true, kids add up quickly. family gatherings are fine. i was just imagining 20-somethings trying to throw dinner parties.

99277299_2369849786647492_4232053446817087488_n.jpg

Saw this on my local Facebook group. I guess Shoe Palace opened back up today. From this picture, you can already see a few guys with no masks on especially this idiot front and center, hair's longer than his IQ. He said some dude was smoking right next to him and he told the guy 6 feet. Dude told him to shut the **** up :stoneface: He ended up getting kicked out by the DM.

Hope that clown has that same zeal for life if he gets Rona.

Back
Top Bottom