Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

People risking it for a hair cut are wildin too. Everyone should just joined the bald gang....

Seriously though not sure why a fresh hair cut is so important. Barbers and salons are about to open up but gyms stay closed and only restaurants with outdoor seating can open.

I haven't seen them in a long time..

me either i did come across some Disinfectant wipes

i'll give you guys a key to use at major drug stores always ask for the manager and when they get shipments in
dont ask the cashiers 9 times out of 10 they dont know whats coming in and dont even know whats under the cash register or they hiding it

it happened to me a few times with thermometers

Last edited:
i still believe we need to ban domestic travel the National Guard would have been a great use for that
I'm with you. I heard some clowns say they are going on road trips today. I looked at them like what are you doing? Going from a partially locked down state to another is madness. Nothing is opened . When these idiots get Rona from their road buddies they will look at each other and say..

has anyone anywhere around the country been able to find lysol Disinfectant Spray or lysol or clorox Disinfectant wipes ?

I'm sure stores are getting real small quantity (if that), but they go fast. A couple of weeks ago, I was watching the news and they were on sight interviewing people coming out of a Sam's Club. Lady had some Clorox wipes in her cart.

I'm sure stores are getting real small quantity (if that), but they go fast. A couple of weeks ago, I was watching the news and they were on sight interviewing people coming out of a Sam's Club. Lady had some Clorox wipes in her cart.

the hardest thing to find is Disinfectant Spray
i know a guy on IG selling cans for $15.00 each and stores in chinatown in brooklyn and manhattan are selling cans for $20.00 each

asian areas i'm sure around the country are selling cans at steep prices from what i was told by the dude on IG

damn crooks

Last edited:
has anyone anywhere around the country been able to find lysol Disinfectant Spray or lysol or clorox Disinfectant wipes ?

My mom somehow figured out Amazons algorithm or something and has been getting Lysol spray, Clorox and Lysol wipes, rubbing alcohol, hand sanitizer, gloves, and toilet paper basically during this entire pandemic. I have no clue how she does it but she’s been getting it and having it shipped to my whole family.

My mom somehow figured out Amazons algorithm or something and has been getting Lysol spray, Clorox and Lysol wipes, rubbing alcohol, hand sanitizer, gloves, and toilet paper basically during this entire pandemic. I have no clue how she does it but she’s been getting it and having it shipped to my whole family.

your mom is pretty smart

wish i could do that or better yet all of us can do that

your mom is pretty smart

wish i could do that or better yet all of us can do that

I know she spends a lot of time doing it and sometimes in the middle of the night she’s on her phone checking it. There’s like some type of pattern to when they post the items and when it’s available. I was telling her it sounds like a damn sneaker release.

I'm with you. I heard some clowns say they are going on road trips today. I looked at them like what are you doing? Going from a partially locked down state to another is madness. Nothing is opened . When these idiots get Rona from their road buddies they will look at each other and say..

i have a bi-weekly poker game with the 9 of us (online) and we had to cancel this week because 5 of them were going out of town to enjoy the holiday weekend. I couldn't believe it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom