Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

I thought she had thoughtful, reasonable responses. She seems like she was trying to go about business in an intelligent way and not simply “the govmt Caint tell me how to live muh life, that’s slavery!!”

Even though her heart was in the right place, rules is rules. And if you don’t pay no tolls, then we don’t eat no rolls. Nah mean?

This barber owns several shops in Tampa, FL and explains the situation he's in having to pay rent and utilities with nothing coming in...

Saw this last night. This was deep. And the families will never know what happen, hell they couldn't even visit them.

And the ones taking care of them don't have to worry about answering for anything. Just put them in a bag out in a truck or in the morgue.

I thought she had thoughtful, reasonable responses. She seems like she was trying to go about business in an intelligent way and not simply “the govmt Caint tell me how to live muh life, that’s slavery!!”

Even though her heart was in the right place, rules is rules. And if you don’t pay no tolls, then we don’t eat no rolls. Nah mean?

I agree, she was very reasonable and understood both sides of the issue.

The guy interviewing her was a piece of **** though.

If you’re serious about always getting cuts and your barber don’t take appointments, then I don’t know. I assume these hair salons are similarly run. Maybe these appointment app companies need to start networking with these shop owners and get ready for when these bans start to get lifted.

If done right, this could be a good thing for shop efficiency. I mean, take away all the dudes who just chill at the shop and that “one person wait per barber” doesn’t sound like the worst middle ground as we test opening the waters. Just trying to look at the cup half full here. Obviously the smartest thing to do is to just not get a cut or cut you’re own hair at home.

big mistake didn't people become sick voting in another state ?

Saw this last night. This was deep. And the families will never know what happen, hell they couldn't even visit them.

And the ones taking care of them don't have to worry about answering for anything. Just put them in a bag out in a truck or in the morgue.
I’m waiting to hear from all these recovered cases. 1000’s were hospitalized but where are the stories of the recovered? None of those people went on social media or talked to news outlets about their experience?

I mean, if we can pay taxes online and do business online we can find a way to vote online.
that’s what I said and everyone said we’re gonna get hacked.

Hacked by the pedo party more than likely. They’d never win if everyone could vote.

You think those transactions aren’t being watched? It’s just that THEY have no reason to interfere with John Doe filling out his TurboTax or Jane buying up her last haul of sundresses from J. Crew and candles from Madewell. But voting? GOP’s keyboard thugs coming through like Nasir
1588730201738.gif

All these small businesses have a point. My local Lowe’s said they had reached 5,000 people by noon. There’s something in those big box walls that make this virus immune. But the little guys who can’t get unemployment or loans are BAD. This is political masked as ‘flattening’ curves.

so sad
the media and politicans alike scaring individuals, they have blood on their hands!
The media is reporting the numbers my dude, stop blaming the messenger.

Would it be better if they said nothing and nothing scary ever happened?

They got elected to run the country as a business. Businesses don't care about externalities such as people's lives. Business-minded elected officials don't either. Somebody else will take care of that.

You think those transactions aren’t being watched? It’s just that THEY have no reason to interfere with John Doe filling out his TurboTax or Jane buying up her last haul of sundresses from J. Crew and candles from Madewell. But voting? GOP’s keyboard thugs coming through like Nasir
1588730201738.gif
Yeah, but it also invites foreign actors into the electoral process. Keeping voting physical (either in person or through USPS) is sort of a firewall between foreign hackers and US elections. It's also the reason why paper ballots are preferred to electronic voting machines made by private companies and barely vetted by state electoral commissions.

Back
Top Bottom