Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Lol I have had one lurker hit me with a pm suggesting lotion when I talked about dry hands from frequent hand washing.

It was good lotion.

Maybe there's tons of lurkers.

lol. That was me who recommended the Udderly Smooth lotion. I’ve commented a couple times in this thread but i mostly lurk and read the articles that’s posted.

At this point, people have already made their choices regarding COVID and i just want to continue to educate myself by reading articles, keeping up on the numbers, what’s going on in different cities/countries, etc...

umaj2dnuotw41.jpg

I'm broken over this. I just don't understand. Dude had a wife and 8 kids. The police chief loved him. He would go to the gym at the police station and train for free. Was a big community guy. This bird spit in his face, then left and got her husband or father and a gun and came back and murdered him in cold blood. Only she's in custody. Said he disrespected her. The dad or husband got away somehow.

This is premeditated murder. Life in prison. Life. Done. Gone. Throw away the key. For a moment in time. A decision that never had to happen. The effects multiple lives. A wife without a husband. 8 children without a father. Parents without a son. A community without a stand-up citizen. And this woman, and if she has kids, and husband and father. All lives forever changed in an instant.

I don't f with senseless violence at all. It can happen to any of us. And it's makes me sick.

Be safe fam. Hug you people.

one other thing i would like to add since this post started in january
has anyone notice there are 24k in replies and over a 1 million views in this thread :sick: :emoji_eyes: 👀

someone besides us is lurking

we got threads with over a millions views but alot of these 1 million plus threads started like 8 to 12 years ago
Feds watching. Probs have a whole intelligence team clocking this thread.

Comments that get to close to hitting the nail on the head, jump out the window.

Damn that is some sad news about the security guard. RIP to him.

where can I read in full what Newsom has explained about his plan?

reading that story up there, then seeing protests about it, also seeing customers at work today not wearing a mask it’s just irritating :lol: . idk why people just can’t wear a ******* mask. It’s like yo we all don’t wanna wear a ******* mask but we do it anyway to protect ourselves and others. I don’t get why people think they’re so special that they don’t have to wear one. We’re all wearing a mask to help each other out. When people don’t wear a mask you’re not helping everyone out :lol: .

Damn that is some sad news about the security guard. RIP to him.

where can I read in full what Newsom has explained about his plan?

reading that story up there, then seeing protests about it, also seeing customers at work today not wearing a mask it’s just irritating :lol: . idk why people just can’t wear a ****ing mask. It’s like yo we all don’t wanna wear a ****ing mask but we do it anyway to protect ourselves and others. I don’t get why people think they’re so special that they don’t have to wear one. We’re all wearing a mask to help each other out. When people don’t wear a mask you’re not helping everyone out :lol: .
I hope the data is real and that Newsom isn't just caving to the white folks

Reactions: Ube
You won't see me inside any malls unless the footsites restart in store releases and i hit on the footapps :lol:

Reactions: Ube
Back
Top Bottom