Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
That cop probably walked in on his girl getting the BBC and dude had a vendetta ever since. You hate to see it
nah, bunch of crooked cops

if malls weren't dead already. covid just speeding things

oqueso:

1588650399645.png

-where do you even PURCHASE a Klan hood during a pandemic? that was definitely just in dude´s wardrobe.

-honestly didn´t need the hood, that´s the official casual camo pattern of #RealAmericans

-Randy Rando in the background is ever so pleased with this development, he´s def gonna buy one on Amazon.

-somebody should have snatched it and ran: no more Klan hood + no mask now you getting in trouble ouuuu

-you stay classy, San Diego.

oqueso:

1588650399645.png

-where do you even PURCHASE a Klan hood during a pandemic? that was definitely just in dude´s wardrobe.

-honestly didn´t need the hood, that´s the official casual camo pattern of #RealAmericans

-Randy Rando in the background is ever so pleased with this development, he´s def gonna buy one on Amazon.

-somebody should have snatched it and ran: no more Klan hood + no mask now you getting in trouble ouuuu

Some people deserve to at least get KO'd

He's basically squaring up with anyone in visual range

oqueso:

1588650399645.png

My college roommate was from this place in SD county and this is exactly the demographic he described. Rednecks and lifted trucks everywhere, bro.

My college roommate was from this place in SD county and this is exactly the demographic he described. Rednecks and lifted trucks everywhere, bro.

SD is basically a Navy base and at least in my experience there´s a lot of overlap between military and MAGA.

Some people deserve to at least get KO'd

He's basically squaring up with anyone in visual range

:lol: hilarious phrasing of a legit sentiment. straight up ¨FIGHT ME ******!!!¨

I call myself a ¨pragmatic pacifist,¨ but I would have definitely have had to consider bending the rules here.

Good scientific news.

Good news indeed.

I don't remember where I read it, but viruses as a rule mutate to become weaker. The strong strain get stopped in their tracks because when they kill someone it's not like a dead person can walk somewhere to spread it somewhere else. But a weak strain a person can stay mobile and spread it everywhere. So essentially, the weak copy of the virus is easier to spread.

Back
Top Bottom