Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
How are some of y’all storing your reusable cloth masks? I’m thinking of disinfecting after use, washing, letting it dry then storing in a plastic ziplock until I use it again.

Screenshot_20200502-161849.jpg

I'll update this thread later with an official article if/when it is annouced, but I'm hearing from some rumor birds amongst my healthcare people here in Houston that Texas is about to REINSTATE THE "STAY-AT-HOME" ORDERS FOR ANOTHER 15+ DAYS........b/c 1000+ new cases confirmed in the last 3 days

cedric ceballos cedric ceballos jape jape alchemist iq alchemist iq :nerd:
Let me try and put my shocked face on.

We might just run with herd immunity if people going to protest. We just wasted 2 months of stay at home order :smh:
Know how they always talk about crisis actors around disasters and shootings and ****...

What if.....what if a lot of these protestors are crisis actors to role up the idiots...to put pressure on governors to open....to keep this corona **** going....they look like they're straight up characters out the purge. And a lot wear anarchy masks to hide identities.

It's not like they really want to go back to work. There are plenty of essential jobs available. Plus they're mostly blue collar people. They can easily qualify for the unemployment and make more at home than they make hourly. So it's not about money or jobs.

They rile up the ones that wanna drink and get haircuts and movies then it becomes a bigger crowd.

Stupid people are realllllllly easy to manipulate. Like super easier. Like it's harder not to take advantage and use these people than it is to hit them with inception.

Maaaaan there’s a girl who does yoga in my town I wanna punch. There’s a nice turf track a short walk from my house. It’s been closed since no more high school. It surrounds a turf football field.

this person is never NOT there. Laying longways with her yoga matt, water bottles, sweater, etc sprawled out on the track. Basically if you wanna run laps, you’d have to hurdle her stuff or go around onto the field, then back.

obviously I can run at a different track Or jog in the woods or on the street. it’s no big deal. I could even ask her politely to move her stuff and maybe move to the giant football field instead of the running track.

It just bothers me that she could do yoga in her home or her backyard but chose to take up a track instead. Like dudes doing bicep curls in the squat rack. Yeah you can do it, but it’s ******* annoying.

Here is a picture of Domino Park I took from Twitter. Its dated today.
If these idiots keep it up all the Domino's will be ready to fall

No joke im scared to go outside

I dont want these hipsters viral loads all at once
I love domino Park but damn (pictures from Twitter)
IMG_20200502_202733.jpg

IMG_20200502_202758.jpg
I really hope this is not from today. Where the F are all the cops enforcing social distancing and masks? People should blast Cuomo’s twitter page with these images and see what he has to say about in his daily briefings

Know how they always talk about crisis actors around disasters and shootings and ****...

What if.....what if a lot of these protestors are crisis actors to role up the idiots...to put pressure on governors to open....to keep this corona **** going....they look like they're straight up characters out the purge. And a lot wear anarchy masks to hide identities.

It's not like they really want to go back to work. There are plenty of essential jobs available. Plus they're mostly blue collar people. They can easily qualify for the unemployment and make more at home than they make hourly. So it's not about money or jobs.

They rile up the ones that wanna drink and get haircuts and movies then it becomes a bigger crowd.

Stupid people are realllllllly easy to manipulate. Like super easier. Like it's harder not to take advantage and use these people than it is to hit them with inception.

💯 Why would anyone want to go back to work a blue collar job if they're getting paid more to do nothing?

Maaaaan there’s a girl who does yoga in my town I wanna punch. There’s a nice turf track a short walk from my house. It’s been closed since no more high school. It surrounds a turf football field.

this person is never NOT there. Laying longways with her yoga matt, water bottles, sweater, etc sprawled out on the track. Basically if you wanna run laps, you’d have to hurdle her stuff or go around onto the field, then back.

obviously I can run at a different track Or jog in the woods or on the street. it’s no big deal. I could even ask her politely to move her stuff and maybe move to the giant football field instead of the running track.

It just bothers me that she could do yoga in her home or her backyard but chose to take up a track instead. Like dudes doing bicep curls in the squat rack. Yeah you can do it, but it’s ****ing annoying.

1-10?

those fools showing up at city hall strapped are playing a unbelievably dangerous game, I´m still in shock.

Lol what'd I miss bro??

well, that outburst manifested when the stupid *** Blue Angels wasted more jet fuel with another stupid *** flyover so stupid *** people gathered up to watch, but the underlying condition was that I needed to burn one.

how the flying **** does it make sense to make a domestic show of military strength during a global health--

Im Fine Hades GIF - ImFine Hades ImCool - Discover & Share GIFs

nope, not gonna get started...let me go take my

Back
Top Bottom