Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
are people protesting because they need money? Like they need to go back to work so they can get their jobs back becasue they are laid-off/fired and might lose health insurance? Or are they just bitter their lives are different now?

I am not seeing why they are not looking at the government for money/assistance...is this a "let us go back to work and be near people again because we would rather risk getting the disease then be in terrible debt" or is it "we don't feel like staying home anymore and want to eat ribs at the applebees"

I'm honestly just viewing them the same way I view the Westboro Baptist Church.

new jersey protesting for the lockdown to be lifted is wild with how close they are in proximity to nyc.

Shenzhen : Hong Kong :: NJ : NY

When HK shut its border and bridges from Shenzhen...Shenzhen citizens swam across the river into HK....
I can picture those NJ peeps swimming across the Hudson.

are people protesting because they need money? Like they need to go back to work so they can get their jobs back becasue they are laid-off/fired and might lose health insurance? Or are they just bitter their lives are different now?

I am not seeing why they are not looking at the government for money/assistance...is this a "let us go back to work and be near people again because we would rather risk getting the disease then be in terrible debt" or is it "we don't feel like staying home anymore and want to eat ribs at the applebees"
taking away their "freedom"

All the protesters should have no issue signing a waiver allowing them to be denied care if they fall ill from the virus.

Valuable resources and care shouldn't be wasted on those that are careless and have no regard for the health and wellbeing of others.

Last edited:
All the protesters should have no issue signing a waiver allowing them to be denied care if they fall ill from the virus.

Valuable respurces and cafe shouldn't be wasted on those the are careless and have no regard for the health and wellbeing of others.

94B5E86D-11BD-4151-B49C-03C56C8E7D68.jpeg

Was just at a local Asian supermarket
Looks like you can’t shop without a mask
I believe I saw them provide masks and gloves to some customers who weren’t wearing any after they walked in
There is a guy checking all customers
I’m not sure if it’s mandatory but there was a little station with hand sanitizer,gloves and masks free for customers

Last edited:

I assume this is in reference to the antibody study done by Stanford in Santa Clara county? Anyone taking that data and assuming it applies to the whole US (or NYC specifically) doesn't realize how region specific sampling works. Either way, it's an interesting data point for Santa Clara county (and possibly some neighboring counties), but other regions would have to do their own sampling in order to determine their potential fatality rates. While I do agree that there are likely many more cases than what's being reported, the sheer number of deaths and critical patients in such a short amount of time is incredibly sad, regardless of what the actual case fatality rate ends up being.

I think the best way forward is to give people a choice and have programs supporting their choice. Those tjat want to isolate should have the ability and not lose their job. Some type of government assistance should be there for them. For those that want to resume life somewhat should have guidelines like masks and social distancing. There is no perfect solution to this but once again this has become a left and a right thing. One side wants to keep it closed as long as possible and the other side open like usual. We need middle ground desperately

Was just at a local Asian supermarket
Looks like you can’t shop without a mask
I believe I saw them provide masks and gloves to some customers who weren’t wearing any after they walked in
There is a guy checking all customers
I’m not sure if it’s mandatory but there was a little station with hand sanitizer,gloves and masks free for customers

not sure where you're at, but here in LA (SGV area), all of the asian markets require gloves & masks (they'll provide if you don't have your own). some markets would even spray your gloves with disinfectant spray before you enter.

asian restaurants are all gloved + masked up + protective visor at the cash registers etc.

I think the best way forward is to give people a choice and have programs supporting their choice. Those tjat want to isolate should have the ability and not lose their job. Some type of government assistance should be there for them. For those that want to resume life somewhat should have guidelines like masks and social distancing. There is no perfect solution to this but once again this has become a left and a right thing. One side wants to keep it closed as long as possible and the other side open like usual. We need middle ground desperately
this sounds good but it's not going to work.

it's not left vs right. it's those who understand the science and those who don't.

we're not asking for unlimited lockdown. we're saying we ****** up by waiting so long to do anything that now the only option is lockdown. we can responsibly bring some things back but we can't go back to normal for 1-2 years.

anything else is just going to lead us back to lockdown.

we can't do 50-50 either. it's a virus. it spreads. doesn't matter if the people who have it are red or blue. it means the hospitals will be overwhelmed and the virus has new hosts to multiply. it means we go back to lockdown.

It's gonna be wildly ironic when Minnesota and Michigan open back up, thousands get infected and die, and then they shut back down again. Can't fix stupid.
We already know some of those protesters are already infected.

Thoughts and prayers.

Back
Top Bottom