Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
To the medical professionals in here: is the situation at your hospitals with PPE getting any better? I’ve heard reports both ways.
I’m at a SNF. We just getting PPE. We also have a outbreak through out the facility. My fellow therapist just tested positive.

I got to go to the grocery store later on this morning..

LiquidPortlyGemsbok-small.gif

Japan - 283 new cases across the country, bringing the total to 9,005. 712 cases from the Diamond Princess brings the total to 9,717. Four more deaths were confirmed on Thursday, bringing the number of fatalities to 195.

Last edited:
Co-Diagnostics, Inc. COVID-19 Test Technology Validated for Use on Saliva Samples

Novavax to commence COVID-19 vaccine trial with Nucleus Network

PR Newswire
MELBOURNE, Australia, April 16, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- As part of the urgent global race to develop a vaccine to tackle the Coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak, Nucleus is due to commence Phase 1 testing for the Novavax SARS-CoV-2 Recombinant Spike Protein Nanoparticle vaccine, NVX-CoV2373, at its Melbourne and Brisbane clinics within the coming weeks.

"Nucleus has a rich history of Phase 1 vaccine trials, and a long-standing track-record with Novavax," says Nucleus CEO Cameron Johnson. "This is the third confirmed global COVID19 vaccine trial and the first in Australia and we are well positioned to implement rapid testing with first-in-human trials over the coming weeks.

"With the capacity to conduct this trial across both our Melbourne and Brisbane clinics, we will be assisting Novavax to undertake Phase 1 trials and fast track NVX-CoV2373 to potential subsequent development as soon as possible," adds Johnson.

So we only talk about things ya can actually have an impact on in these forums? Say word..

Here is the thing. You are clearly upset as you should be and as is your right. But not a single one of us can help you out. Its easier to talk to your boss and ask for a raise given the conditions than it is to complain about it on a message board. Not a single one of us thinks you aren’t worth more pay but not a single one of us can do a damn thing about it absent writing your local legislators about the issue.

Just talk to your boss and ask/demand it. I think you will be surprise how understanding they are. Worst case scenario they say no and you lose absolutely nothing. You can keep complaining about it all you want on here but I promise no one in here is going to do anything to fix it. We all want to see people on the frontline get paid better, but there isn’t **** we can do to make that happen.

Last edited:
americans can’t handle any kind of adversity. Some comparing it to nazi germany shows how dumb people are.

A certain, quite large segment of Americans. Others have been dealing with adversity since the countries inception.

From that Michigan rally footage yesterday, real funny to me how some of those people feel a lockdown for their own and everyone elses safety is more compelling to protest against than the very real injustices that inflict pain and oppression each day...>D

Like lawn fertilizer and hair salons are more important than their loved ones lives

IVI, INOVIO, and KNIH to Partner with CEPI in Phase 1/2 Clinical Trial of INOVIO's COVID-19 DNA Vaccine in South Korea

- The Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations (CEPI) grants $6.9 million funding to INOVIO and IVI to conduct clinical testing in Korea for INOVIO's COVID-19 vaccine candidate based on their well-established DNA platform technology
- Korea National Institute of Health (KNIH) to support IVI's testing efforts
PLYMOUTH MEETING, Pa. and SEOUL, South Korea, April 16, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The International Vaccine Institute (IVI) announced today that the Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations (CEPI) has granted $6.9 million funding to INOVIO (NASDAQ:INO) to work with IVI and the Korea National Institute of Health (KNIH) for a Phase 1/2 clinical trial of INOVIO's COVID-19 vaccine candidate (INO-4800) in South Korea. IVI will conduct the trial in parallel to INOVIO's Phase 1 INO-4800 study currently underway in the US since April 6, 2020 with 40 healthy adults receiving the vaccine candidate and eventually expanding to older adults.

For real there are so many here who can't take a short term sacrifice to do the right thing. Entitlement, privilege and a sense of "this is so unfair and shouldn't be happening to me!" is going to prolong this pandemic in the U.S.
I know people who still have to have people over cause it's his ******* birthday.

Yesterday, April 15th, resulted in the highest number of deaths for California, with the count so far being 100. Also the first time 100 deaths were reached.

Dynavax and Sinovac Announce Collaboration to Develop a Coronavirus (COVID-19) Vaccine
The collaboration will combine Dynavax’s CpG 1018, the adjuvant contained in U.S. FDA-approved HEPLISAV-B vaccine, with Sinovac’s chemically inactivated coronavirus vaccine candidate

Back
Top Bottom