Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
The response was terrible, don't know how anybody can even argue it was good.

Could have stopped travel from everywhere, 14 day quarantine upon arrival with testing (like south korea, don't need to re-write the playbook), Could have started stocking up on PPE, Ventilator's, n95s etc., could have enacted defense production act earlier and started forcing companies to produce months earlier, could have locked down earlier, mass production of tests in January, social distancing/gloves/masks earlier and produced earlier.. list goes on and on.

Response was awful and killed thousands

I was the only person I knew who was concerned in January. I started buying essentials in smaller amounts every few days. Everyone I knew personally and professionally thought I was overreacting. Even by the end of Feb when states started shutting events down, people were saying it's an overreaction.

I will never understand that mentality. One doesn't need inside info to deduct if there are over a billion Chinese people and this virus has been circulating since December in China, it'll make its way here. Why anyone thought it would remain a foreign problem was beyond me.

ao7i7igby6s41.png

I was the only person I knew who was concerned in January. I started buying essentials in smaller amounts every few days. Everyone I knew personally and professionally thought I was overreacting. Even by the end of Feb when states started shutting events down, people were saying it's an overreaction.

I will never understand that mentality. One doesn't need inside info to deduct if there are over a billion Chinese people and this virus has been circulating since December in China, it'll make its way here. Why anyone thought it would remain a foreign problem was beyond me.

somebody pointed out this thread dates back to 21 Jan., which seems a fair benchmark for public knowledge.

all jokes aside, this had to be on every government´s radar AT LEAST weeks before.

Same reason we bombed Iraq.

Americans steady never think anything overseas (or ****, over the border) has any effect on their lives. Don't know, don't care.

One interesting thing about this is that people without a medical background like some of us here were saying and thinking it was going to be a big problem, while there were a lot of medical experts and professionals over here downplaying Covid-19 until it hit their hospitals and then they were like "OMG, I have 20 year old healthy people with no preexisting conditions coming in needing ventilators!"

The biggest issue I have with the trash **** Chinese government is how the rest of the Asian world has to suffer. So many Westerners assume anyone Asian is Chinese - we are the ones at ground level paying the price of that ****hole government. The more ******** they pull, the more anti-Chinese sentiment there is.

Xi is a dictator and his actions are going to start a war sooner rather than later.

The biggest issue I have with the trash **** Chinese government is how the rest of the Asian world has to suffer. So many Westerners assume anyone Asian is Chinese - we are the ones at ground level paying the price of that ****hole government. The more bull**** they pull, the more anti-Chinese sentiment there is.

Xi is a dictator and his actions are going to start a war sooner rather than later.

Yah there’s gonnna be a lot of racism in the states for sure everyone and their momma blaming the Chinese . Funny thing in New York is that a lot of Chinese food spots have closed down for good and I’m talking about spots who were making bank .

One interesting thing about this is that people without a medical background like some of us here were saying and thinking it was going to be a big problem, while there were a lot of medical experts and professionals over here downplaying Covid-19 until it hit their hospitals and then they were like "OMG, I have 20 year old healthy people with no preexisting conditions coming in needing ventilators!"

:lol: Now see, I'm in the healthcare field. But I'm a free thinker too.

Healthcare is a lot like the military. We had all the panic convos behind closed doors, but we hold the line with the people, and rely on administration and authority for guidelines and best practice. Going all out against it would've been a good way to get suspended, or moved to a trash assignment.

Plus, we swear we're invincible. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom