Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

*GT is owned & controlled by CCP

CCP & Xi setting up US to blame

have there been cases where the virus has caused complications in the heart or kidneys of patients? Or is this just made up?

I wouldn’t agree with your statement about it affecting the elderly, pre existing or ones with weakened immune systems. Look at the people in Italy they are all in 30s. A lot of cases outside of China and Japan that I’m reading about seem to be healthy people of young age. Maybe it’s just hitting the elderly in China and Japan more because they have a higher elderly population?

have there been cases where the virus has caused complications in the heart or kidneys of patients? Or is this just made up?

I wouldn’t agree with your statement about it affecting the elderly, pre existing or ones with weakened immune systems. Look at the people in Italy they are all in 30s. A lot of cases outside of China and Japan that I’m reading about seem to be healthy people of young age. Maybe it’s just hitting the elderly in China and Japan more because they have a higher elderly population?

You may be right but I just referred to the most recent data from JAMA, CIDRA, CDC,CCDC, KCDC. Also, I was referring to CFRs.

Overlooked this study...Smokers of all nationalities and gender have a Higher ACE-2 Inhibitor in lungs...

"In current severe global emergency situation of 2019-nCov outbreak, it is imperative to identify vulnerable and susceptible groups for effective protection and care. Recently, studies found that 2019-nCov and SARS-nCov share the same receptor, ACE2. In this study, we analyzed four large-scale datasets of normal lung tissue to investigate the disparities related to race, age, gender and smoking status in ACE2 gene expression. No significant disparities in ACE2 gene expression were found between racial groups (Asian vs Caucasian), age groups (>60 vs <60) or gender groups (male vs female). However, we observed significantly higher ACE2 gene expression in smoker samples compared to nonsmoker samples. This indicates the smokers may be more susceptible to 2019-nCov and thus smoking history should be considered in identifying susceptible population and standardizing treatment regimen. "

This is getting wild. I don't really pay this stuff any mind because I think the media hide a lot of stuff from the general population, but it's hard not to when it's everywhere (ie CNN reported 35 cases in the US via CDC and someone posted that a judge blocked the transfer of 30-70 patients with the virus. That sounds off). My parents just landed from Japan. I'm going to be the paranoid one and say hi through the window and throw whatever gifts they give my kids in the washing machine :D. I should probably also stay off the internet.

TENS OF THOUSANDS OF MEDICAL WORKERS HAVE BEEN BROUGHT INTO CENTRAL HUBEI PROVINCE AND ITS CAPITAL WUHAN FROM ACROSS CHINA - STATE MEDIA

[RTRS] 22 Feb - CHINA BRINGING IN 7 CRUISE SHIPS TO HOUSE MEDICAL WORKERS IN WUHAN - STATE MEDIA

*CRUISE SHIPS??? :smh: :sick:

[RTRS] 22 Feb - SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS (005930.KS) CONFIRMS ONE CORONAVIRUS CASE AT ITS MOBILE DEVICE FACTORY IN THE SOUTHEASTERN CITY OF GUMI, CAUSING A SHUTDOWN OF THE ENTIRE FACILITY THERE UNTIL MONDAY

Italy's Council of Ministers will meet on coronavirus at 6:30 p.m. local time. Prime Minister Conte says the government is considering "extraordinary measures"

*What is "Extraordinary Measures??":nerd:

NORTHERN ITALY CITY OF FRIULI VENEZIA GIULIA DECLARES A STATE OF EMERGENCY DUE TO CORONAVIRUS, 3 DOCTORS AND 8 PATIENTS IN ISOLATION - ANSA NEWS

ITALY REPORTS 7 NEW CORONAVIRUS CASES - ANSA NEWS

Last edited:
Screenshot_20200222-131757_Chrome.jpg

CCP's new flag

*HuXijin & GT are CCP owned

Anniston FEMA facility to be used as coronavirus quarantine center for Diamond Princess Cruise

CDC RAISES TRAVEL ADVISORY ON JAPAN TO LEVEL 2 DUE CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK - RTRS

CDC RAISES TRAVEL ADVISORY ON SOUTH KOREA TO LEVEL 2 DUE TO CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK - CDC

CDC RAISES TRAVEL ADVISORY ON HONG KONG TO LEVEL 2 DUE TO CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK - State Dept

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom