Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Iran now has 43 confirmed cases and 8 deaths

BREAKING: Iran reports 15 new cases of coronavirus and 3 new deaths - Reuters

BREAKING: Turkey closes border with Iran due to coronavirus outbreak - CNN Turkey

BREAKING: Israel will deny entry to all foreigners who have recently been in South Korea or Japan

Jordan bans Chinese, Iranian and South Korean nationals from entering its territories due to the Coronavirus

Last edited:
When we’re the first cases in a Korea and Japan reported? Would be interesting to compare the rate of infection in those countries from day one to now with the numbers in china

Screenshot_20200223-103918_Chrome.jpg

Since this began in Wuhan in November (maybe earlier) and the amount of travellers from China throughout the world, COVID-19 is already worldwide. Every country will be touched. It'll seek out the elderly, Smokers, and people w/ pre-existing conditions.
Now, better, more reliable Data is coming from Singapore, SKorea, Japan, Diamond Princess Cruise...CFR's are low, recoveries are high, lots of mild cases. I'm hopeful that this is like a strong Flu or minor Cold for healthier and younger people.

Have there been any non Asian deaths yet? Crazy how fast things change in only a few days.

The sad truth is, anything he says other than admitting we don’t have the infrastructure or resources to properly handle the coming epidemic would be a lie. At least communist China is able to shut down cities and immediately direct resources where needed, building medical facilities in less time than it would take to get the building permits here. We ain’t ready...

I was surprised about how fast it spread in South Korea. I thought they would have the facilities and personnel to deal with this. I guess this reinforces the fact that developed infrastructure doesn't neccessarily correlate with crisis readiness.

Back
Top Bottom