Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
No offense but Ben Baller is the last dude I'm going to devote time listening to about the virus.
I agree BUT, he was one of the first people to take this Corona Virus seriously back in late Jan/early Feb.

I hate giving him credit but he was pretty spot on

No offense but Ben Baller is the last dude I'm going to devote time listening to about the virus.
His dialogue on covid had been cancer. He did a IG live with Tom Hanks son the other day. No, not that one, the other one....the otherrrr one...the Eminem one. It was an embolism.

Corner convenient stores are great for these times. Hidden, not as crowded and usually have enough stock despite slightly higher prices
Yeah, I just hit my local indie grocery store up my street all the time now. Would rarely go there because their prices are way higher, but I'll pay the extra right now to be sure I can pretty much get everything I need in one trip, no lines and not mobbed with people. Worth it for the lack of hassle and stress. I'll go without the few things I like as luxury food items until all this calms down.

3tjyh72nk5q41.png

NEW YORK STATEWIDE CORONAVIRUS CASES INCREASES TO 83,712, UP FROM 75,795 FROM A DAY EARLIER - GOVERNOR CUOMO

NEW YORK STATEWIDE CORONAVIRUS DEATHS INCREASES TO 1,941, UP FROM 1,550 A DAY EARLIER - GOVERNOR CUOMO

GOVERNOR CUOMO: 'MCKINSEY HAS 2 MODELS, BOTH HAVE APEX AT END OF APRIL'

CUOMO: Gates Foundation-funded IHME model shows going through July

Last edited:
Bristol Farms and Gelsons has been clutch in these times. Expensive but not crowded and plenty of food.

When you're buying chicken thighs/breast/legs from the butcher, you know you're about to get taxed.

Cost of trying to stay away from crowds

NEW YORK STATEWIDE CORONAVIRUS CASES INCREASES TO 83,712, UP FROM 75,795 FROM A DAY EARLIER - GOVERNOR CUOMO

NEW YORK STATEWIDE CORONAVIRUS DEATHS INCREASES TO 1,941, UP FROM 1,550 A DAY EARLIER - GOVERNOR CUOMO

GOVERNOR CUOMO: 'MCKINSEY HAS 2 MODELS, BOTH HAVE APEX AT END OF APRIL'

CUOMO: Gates Foundation-funded IHME model shows going through July
New York alone might shatter Italy’s numbers

As morally corrupt as this may be, and I'm not sure how morally corrupt it actually is, it's really hard for me to be mad at this. Its smart business moves. I would have done the same.

I´ll save the anti-capitalist rant..I´m sure I typed it somewhere already.

instead, I will highlight that as a United States Senator, an elected representative of The People...Kelly Loeffler had a duty to inform her constituents of the imminent danger she must have perceived in order to make the sale of these stocks prudent and profitable in her mind...at least, that´s what 6th grade Social Studies taught.

as we can see here, many of our adult life experiences have demonstrated differently.

Bristol Farms and Gelsons has been clutch in these times. Expensive but not crowded and plenty of food.

When you're buying chicken thighs/breast/legs from the butcher, you know you're about to get taxed.

Cost of trying to stay away from crowds
Good call right here my man. I haven't even thought about Bristol Farms in all of this. That place gotta be lovely right now if you don't mind the price increase.

As devious as the Chinese government was for not being transparent, the US government is just using that excuse to shield their incompetence. Writing been on the wall since January/February, even people in this thread knew it.

Trump was calling it a hoax instead of preparing for the potential fallout.

Sounds like insider trading, yes, but I'm no stock market legal expert.
how does a senator get 18m of money to play with? Aren't they working for us?
her husband is some big time exec on wall street

She's self made, then married the CEO of $$ICE Exchange$$
its that 1 percent that I hope will go belly up
Their as crooked as they come

Worst then the biggest drug dealer selling dope to their community

People like this dont do time for making money off the suffering of others
They reap the rewards off other peoples suffering

As I said before this is the only bright spot of this pandemic when they hands get cought in the cookie jar or people like this loose a good part of their wealth
But not this group of crooks
They have that get our jail free card ready and waiting

Even cought in a scandal they get away scott free when they should suffer like everyone else

Last edited:
Good call right here my man. I haven't even thought about Bristol Farms in all of this. That place gotta be lovely right now if you don't mind the price increase.
absolutely. They are being extra cautious too. Tape on the floor to let you know where you should be standing. I got the death stare as I tried to bring in my own recycled bags. They aint even allowing you to bring those in.

Back
Top Bottom