Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
She was brought to the hospital cause she had issues with pneumonia which later was confirmed to be covid. When she was brought to the hospital to get tested they told my cousins (who she lived with) to leave immediately. So imagine not saying goodbye after being told to leave not knowing it's the last time you'd see her? :frown:

She was my grandma's last living sibling. They were always close. My mom and my aunts decided not to tell her yet because we know it'll break her heart man :frown:

I may never get to Trader Joe's again :lol: attempted to go after work hour yesterday, an hour before my location closed (Downtown Brooklyn if anyone is familiar). When I tell you the line was outside around the corner - when the store itself is DOWNSTAIRS via escalator - it was madness.

#firstworldproblems I take it but jeez....

LHMWUGd.jpg

Last edited:
She was brought to the hospital cause she had issues with pneumonia which later was confirmed to be covid. When she was brought to the hospital to get tested they told my cousins (who she lived with) to leave immediately. So imagine not saying goodbye after being told to leave not knowing it's the last time you'd see her? :frown:

She was my grandma's last living sibling. They were always close. My mom and my aunts decided not to tell her yet because we know it'll break her heart man :frown:

my goodness I cant even imagine your family’s pain
so damn terrible is the Chinese government a bunch of Liars Bastards and people half a world away have to suffer

I may never get to Trader Joe's again :lol: attempted to go after work hour yesterday, an hour before my location closed (Downtown Brooklyn if anyone is familiar). When I tell you the line was outside around the corner - when the store itself is DOWNSTAIRS via escalator - it was madness.

yesterday brought a new round of panic buying as trump extended the distancing guidelines. u shoulda seen my costco before we opened. line was around the building, snaking thru the parking lot to the main street. u obviously don't know what my store looks like, but the line was long af.

i live in a pretty dense neighborhood and the trader joes is already small enough without a pandemic
stepping outside of my building, i can see the line go across the block before it even opens
i assume they are limiting items, but i can't imagine there be much stuff left later in the day

i've only been grocery shopping once in the last couple weeks and that was to the local mom and pop market. their selection was limited but i didn't want to deal with the stress being in a crowd

I wouldn't go anywhere near that mess if I were you.

I have a friend that lives in Greenpoint and he ain't even leaving the crib.

I wouldn't go anywhere near that mess if I were you.

I have a friend that lives in Greenpoint and he ain't even leaving the crib.

he has the right idea
i went to 2 ghetto supermarkets this Morning so my mother didn’t have to leave the house
i have been doing all her shopping this past month

all older people from the projects and alot of them didn’t look good
l hope I’m ok
No joke

No offense but Ben Baller is the last dude I'm going to devote time listening to about the virus.

" So we was in wu han, feel me. It was me, Andre 3000, nigo and donatella versace. So anyway we was working on Gods next fashion line, no not fear of god, like the og actual god, when we heard about the first case of covid. This was back in like 95 96 when i was working on Jada kisses new joint.
Anyway these dudes came up to us. Chinese dudes with full on government outfits,like chinese cia or something. Anyway, they said they were fans of my work with death row and liked donatellas shoes, so they offered us a vaccine. They even gave it to us in Versace syringes just because we early adopters like that. Then we drove Mclearan sennas to the airport 25 years before they were invented and flew space ships back to LA....fully immune 4 life."

TOTAL NUMBER OF CONFIRMED CASES OF CORONAVIRUS IN ITALY RISES TO 110,574 FROM 105,792 ON TUESDAY - OFFICIAL

ITALY DEATH TOLL FROM CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK RISES BY 727 TO 13,155 -OFFICIAL

Last edited:
Ok but just so you know trashing the system =/= trashing the healthcare workers who work in the system
Don't be daft. Healthcare workers in the system are saying how inefficient the system is. They are being threatened by their superiors for speaking to the media about what's really going on. Clearly, this is a conversation above you and you're just trying to win an internet argument, so all facts are gonna go above your head.

Prognosis
Hospitals Tell Doctors They’ll Be Fired If They Speak Out About Lack of Gear
By
Hospitals are threatening to fire health-care workers who publicize their working conditions during the coronavirus pandemic -- and have in some cases followed through.

Ming Lin, an emergency room physician in Washington state, said he was told Friday he was out of a job because he’d given an interview to a newspaper about a Facebook post detailing what he believed to be inadequate protective equipment and testing. In Chicago, a nurse was fired after emailing colleagues that she wanted to wear a more protective mask while on duty. In New York, the NYU Langone Health system has warned employees they could be terminated if they talk to the media without authorization.

Olivia Carville
Emma Court
, and
Kristen V Brown
March 31, 2020, 9:23 AM EDT

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...octors-they-ll-be-fired-if-they-talk-to-press

Back
Top Bottom