Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I just learned, this very minute, that my mom's coworker died from covid. She wasn't even 50.

You know what? @Methodical Management can we ban youngwolf youngwolf I don't want to see healthcare personnel slander in this thread today.
It's not that serious to call Mods in here asking to ban someone. He's already been scolded. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and he hasn't broken any rules.

It's not that serious to call Mods in here asking to ban someone. He's already been scolded. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and he hasn't broken any rules.
th

I just mentioned someone my mom knows died, and you say it's not that serious.

if it's not that serious you can leave the thread
i have asked method man if he would remove people from the thread for nonsense he said just block them

I lost a family member, friend and two additional family members who are in health care got the virus. However, I'm not calling for anyone to be banned.

i'm sorry for your losses as i'm sure most of us are

I just mentioned someone my mom knows died, and you say it's not that serious.

the same sorry for your loss

if it's not that serious you can leave the thread

i'm sorry for your losses as i'm sure most of us are
His statement while foolish is not that serious. As you can see, most have condemned him (including myself)and moved on. Asking for him to be banned off the site is excessive. I believe the healthcare system in the U.S is trash and that politicians are using this situation as a launching pad for their careers. Does that mean I should be banned for criticizing health care?

His statement while foolish is not that serious. As you can see, most have condemned him (including myself)and moved on. Asking for him to be banned off the site is excessive. I believe the healthcare system in the U.S is trash and that politicians are using this situation as a launching pad for their careers. Does that mean I should be banned for criticizing health care?

the healthcare in this country is in the pits but let's all admit it's not time for stupid comments and i agree with you 100% about the politicians using this virus for their own gain
if this was just some random silly thread like most in the general section are i would agree with you again about no ban
but i believe this thread is for sharing and giving information for people that need and are looking for it in this terrible time in all our lives
not jokes

Last edited:
Ok but just so you know trashing the system =/= trashing the healthcare workers who work in the system

Ok but just so you know trashing the system =/= trashing the healthcare workers who work in the system

i dont think hes trashing the people who putting their lives on the line
if anyone did so that would be a low blow

the health care workers of this country and the world need all the support they can get in this rough time

Last edited:
This looks kinda gimicky? Anyone have one here or something similar? What happens to the saliva, does it just drip out the front valve end? :lol: Looks interesting, I go running a lot and would like to work out my lungs even more.

My lungs collapsed during surgery when I was 18, so I used a spirometer to condition my lungs while I was still in the hospital. This has a similar effect, with added resistance.

I'm not taking chances. Trying to have my lungs fully functioning.

Back
Top Bottom