Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well....my mother just got a call about a half hour ago from my cousin in Las Vegas who contracted the virus more than a week ago. He had recovered and said it was very painful to go through. He called while my brother and I were out getting dinner and he pretty much said he could barely breathe and didn’t know how much time he had left. She said he asked her not to tell his dad (my uncle) if he dies. He couldn’t speak anymore and the call ended.

Man, I’m in shock and praying he pulls through :frown: :frown:

thats terrible news
how old is your cousin
hope he pulls through

Don’t feel sorry for the one bit. You know what it is. But you wanna play with fire
I posted this earlier and tbf this event happened on the 10th and while they should have been more cautious alot of isolation and social distancing was not happening as frequent just three weeks ago

I can barely remember if the CDC had any strict guidelines to follow then

Crazy that I was out with friends grabbing some food on the 11th watching the NBA shut down

I posted this earlier and tbf this event happened on the 10th and while they should have been more cautious alot of isolation and social distancing was not happening as frequent just three weeks ago

I can barely remember if the CDC had any strict guidelines to follow then

Crazy that I was out with friends grabbing some food on the 11th watching the NBA shut down
Damn. I’m stupid, maybe I should actually read the article smh. I’ll take the L here

Damn. I’m stupid, maybe I should actually read the article smh. I’ll take the L here
All good, story was just posted today and I thought the same thing :lol:

And we know there still fools congregating in this nature today :smh:

go to 7:21 this was the calm before the storm and this was in february 25th and only a hand full of cases in the US at this point
when i heard this over a month ago i became aware this was going to become very real in the united states and not just in china
i just wish i personally i did more for the people i love and myself

i can't see why the US government didn't do more in january or the latest in early february
im almost sure people in government knew what was about to happen
even with china being as secretive as it was

Last edited:
Screenshot_20200330-231008_Firefox.jpg

From that article the nter posted up a couple posts above me...

WHO been stressing its spread by droplets

Anecdotally, in the medical environment, professionals say that the virus can become aerolized via nebulizers, etc.

Now this article is theorizing the virus can become airborne via singing. Lol. Idk if I can believe that.

This virus is a mystery.

A city source added that, based on the aggregation of funeral and cremation numbers, authorities likely know the real number and are keeping it under wraps.

The US response to this has been trash. But anybody who thinks we really have double the cases and almost as many deaths as China is an absolute idiot. Of course they fudged the numbers.

Screenshot_20200330-231008_Firefox.jpg

From that article the nter posted up a couple posts above me...

WHO been stressing its spread by droplets

Anecdotally, in the medical environment, professionals say that the virus can become aerolized via nebulizers, etc.

Now this article is theorizing the virus can become airborne via singing. Lol. Idk if I can believe that.

This virus is a mystery.
Since it was tested under laboratory conditions, does that mean it only remains in the air indoors? I would think the virus wouldn't be stable outdoors, but does anyone know or have a source that talks about the virus in outdoor air?

pelosi throwing around the possibility of retracting the $10k SALT deduction limit in the next phase of stimulus. as a CA resident who pays a ****load of state and property tax...:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

California Coronavirus Update

As of now, there are 1037 positive cases with 14 deaths. I expected a spike as tests become more available. Now it’s just to see where the peak will be and how high the positive cases go

Only highlight is that the mortality rate is relatively low. Cali and New York has a close number of positive cases with a Cali having 146 deaths and New York having 316

I mean, I’m all for #TownBidness, straight from Seminary, but this isn’t it.

Every time I think we're making progress, a video/picture of complete idiots comes out and lets me know "Nah, this @#$@ is about to be extended indefinitely". Americans are STUPID. I'm always so upset that the normal people in this country have to suffer cause of these clowns

that guy sold 1000 masks for $12k? $12 per?

I would actually buy some right now at that price. Seems like thats one of the better deals around.

What's the law exactly with doing what he's doing?

Am I missing something ..... I don’t get why people even care about numbers on this thing. The numbers are all wrong. Nobody can even get tested. Hospital workers, doctors, they’re not getting tested. If everyone was tested then I want the numbers, otherwise it’s meaningless... no?

Am I missing something ..... I don’t get why people even care about numbers on this thing. The numbers are all wrong. Nobody can even get tested. Hospital workers, doctors, they’re not getting tested. If everyone was tested then I want the numbers, otherwise it’s meaningless... no?
This is what I’ve been trying to say. The daily numbers mean next to nothing because there’s no baseline to compare to. And this thing is a moving target with people getting better and people getting newly infected.

No idea how the government can use the data to determine whether or not to start opening things again. It will literally be a guess at that point

yeah, its misleading. It just shows people are actually getting tested now. I guess thats the positive.

You guys believe in the 1M Americans have been tested Trump is spewing?

Back
Top Bottom