Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
i think you’re wrong

If you support someone who wants to build a wall and demonized Mexicans, in addition how he's talked to black women and after Charlottesville

But white people saying someone isn't racist is pretty meaningless, you'll even see white supremacist say they aren't racist and don't hate, they just are for white people. What, they had black friends?

How many white supremacist did Trump have around him?

If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck. It's a duck.

But Trump isn't anti abortion. I'm sure he's paid for many.

And dude probably never stepped foot in a church until he became president.
Doesn't matter, he's still on their side when the issue comes up. That's all that matters to them. Keep in mind Pence is his v.p. The most religious man in Washington.

Why does he support Trump?
he's from Valdosta, GA. Straight redneck. Retired from the Air Force after 30 years.

I think as a old school military guy, you're inclined to support whoever is in office.

I don't think he's racist. He's been stationed everywhere (Spain, Germany, France, Taiwan just to name a few and love every country he's been in). In fact, when he was scheduled to come back to the states before his retirement, he was bummed to leave Germany.

But he's such a southern boy and being that I'm a city guy, I always wonder if deep down, he has some type of racist feelings within him. I probably stereotype hard core when it comes to him and his side of the fam. He grew up where i'm 100% certain many in his family were racists. I chalk it up to where you're from is how you sort of become.

If you support someone who wants to build a wall and demonized Mexicans, in addition how he's talked to black women and after Charlottesville

But white people saying someone isn't racist is pretty meaningless, you'll even see white supremacist say they aren't racist and don't hate, they just are for white people. What, they had black friends?

How many white supremacist did Trump have around him?

If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck. It's a duck.

So you’re saying every single person that voted for Trump is racist? That’s pretty ignorant imo

I didn’t vote for that idiot btw

People hella quick to

So you’re saying every single person that voted for Trump is racist? That’s pretty ignorant imo

I didn’t vote for that idiot btw

I think a white person saying who and who isn't racist is pretty ignorant

Because you would never see it and it doesn't affect you.

What knowledge of racism do you have? Next, define ignorant for me.

Exactly, your opinion is meaningless to me. White people don't get to dictate who is and isn't racist to black people.

I think a white person saying who and who isn't racist is pretty ignorant

Because you would never see it and it doesn't affect you.

What knowledge of racism do you have? Next, define ignorant for me.

Exactly, your opinion is meaningless to me. White people don't get to dictate who is and isn't racist to black people.
Not all white ppl voted for Trump. My dad supports trump and all my family on his side are republicans. They're not white. So you're saying my family is racist?

lets change the topic from the racism talk. It never ends well.

So um, what did you guys think about Cuomo today? Looked more relax then he did over the weekend?

9F48039C-EA5B-47AF-A103-392D6AEF1A61.png

dudes really still got landscapers our here in jersey.
most likely undocumented peoples that are NOT going to the hospital and don't have insurance anyway.
smh

Had them dudes cleaning my yard while I was bbq’ing last week. If you’ve ever had your lawn done by them, you’d see they’re actually always spread out from each other so social distancing isn’t an issue while they work.

Dropped their boss their tips along with some burgers from my balcony after they were done and let them know they were appreciated. Saw them cleaning my neighbors yard when I got home from work today so it seems like they’ve been able to stay safe. I’ll update in two weeks.

he's from Valdosta, GA. Straight redneck. Retired from the Air Force after 30 years.

I think as a old school military guy, you're inclined to support whoever is in office.

I don't think he's racist. He's been stationed everywhere (Spain, Germany, France, Taiwan just to name a few and love every country he's been in). In fact, when he was scheduled to come back to the states before his retirement, he was bummed to leave Germany.

But he's such a southern boy and being that I'm a city guy, I always wonder if deep down, he has some type of racist feelings within him. I probably stereotype hard core when it comes to him and his side of the fam. He grew up where i'm 100% certain many in his family were racists. I chalk it up to where you're from is how you sort of become.
So basically him being a redneck and the way he was raised is prob why he supports trump?

A choir decided to go ahead with rehearsal. Now dozens of members have COVID-19 and two are dead

Don’t feel sorry for the one bit. You know what it is. But you wanna play with fire

Well....my mother just got a call about a half hour ago from my cousin in Las Vegas who contracted the virus more than a week ago. He had recovered and said it was very painful to go through. He called while my brother and I were out getting dinner and he pretty much said he could barely breathe and didn’t know how much time he had left. She said he asked her not to tell his dad (my uncle) if he dies. He couldn’t speak anymore and the call ended.

Man, I’m in shock and praying he pulls through :frown: :frown:

A city source added that, based on the aggregation of funeral and cremation numbers, authorities likely know the real number and are keeping it under wraps.

Well....my mother just got a call about a half hour ago from my cousin in Las Vegas who contracted the virus more than a week ago. He had recovered and said it was very painful to go through. He called while my brother and I were out getting dinner and he pretty much said he could barely breathe and didn’t know how much time he had left. She said he asked her not to tell his dad (my uncle) if he dies. He couldn’t speak anymore and the call ended.

Man, I’m in shock and praying he pulls through :frown: :frown:
Damn man. Sorry to hear that. Hope he gets better.

Back
Top Bottom