Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Pandemic got these women wildin....even the old ones (she’s 60)
05308E6D-4777-46CC-917C-A9CD5865DBAC.png

the projects are going to get hit hard

just like the city of Wuhan was

infact Wuhan was Modeled after nyc

in Hong Kong housing estates that’s What projects are called people where Getting sick from the old Plumbing and common areas of the buildings

Last edited:
the wealthy can get tested the poor of this first world country country can't

in nyc the hardest hit areas are queens and bronx boros
also parts of manhattan and brooklyn
alot of people dont have the money to get a test done or are being sent away from testing and told to go home
basketball players actors politicians can get tested done for themselves and their families

private wealthy citizens im sure are getting tests done quicker than the average citizen

this whole country is only about money and being assbackwards

the poor of this country don't have the means to travel outside the US in the past 3 months since this started
so why should they suffer

these are my observations
googling wealthy and coronavirus comes up with this
these bastards can try and hide from this but most of us can't

what is a $1200.00 check going to do for most of us not a damn thing in the long run of this virus

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/18/us/coronavirus-testing-elite.html

I have solid health insurance. What's the average cost these wealthy are paying? Is it considered elective testing? If it's $1300 bucks or something crazy, and I have to put out only a $20 copay, why not, right? Are normal urgent care physicians giving out tests (at a cost)?
----
In Italy news, 8th straight day of decline on Daily new cases (since reaching their peak 3/21). Very small progress. Sadly it looks to be their second deadliest day.

USA is something like +1,000 on cases and +500 on deaths comparing yesterday to today. I'm sure by midnight it'll be a lot worse

I have solid health insurance. What's the average cost these wealthy are paying? Is it considered elective testing? If it's $1300 bucks or something crazy, and I have to put out only a $20 copay, why not, right? Are normal urgent care physicians giving out tests (at a cost)?

Your very lucky you have good health care insurance many people don't please don't take my comment the wrong way

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom