Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Someone at my brother's work just tested positive. He got a text from his job. Some guy quit a little over a week ago, he wasn't feeling good. His condition got worse so he got tested and it came out positive. They just told my brother and everyone where he works to quarantine. My brother came by yesterday and we hung out, but I'm more worried about my parents. They're both 70 and he was at their house when he got the news today. Not good. S*** feels different when it hits home.
Prayers family.

It wasn’t the noise that made NJ cops shut down ‘Corona Party’ that brought warning from state’s governor

By THOMAS TRACY
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS |
MAR 28, 2020 | 4:06 PM

Members of the Ewing Township Police Department broke up the party on Friday night after finding 47 people, including a DJ, crammed into a 550-square foot space, New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy posted on Facebook.

Members of the Ewing Township Police Department broke up the party on Friday night after finding 47 people, including a DJ, crammed into a 550-square foot space, New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy posted on Facebook.(Getty Images)

Party hearty in the era of coronavirus, and it won’t be the noise that brings the cops to your door.
Police in Ewing Township, N.J. shut down a jam-packed soiree on Friday night, and charged its host with violating N.J. Gov. Phil Murphy’s order canceling “parties, celebrations, or other social events.”

Wade E. Jackson, 47, even had a DJ at the party in his tiny 550-square foot apartment, which was attended by 47 people.
Police summonsed Jackson for obstruction of administration of law and violation of emergency and temporary acts — namely, Murphy’s order.

160jordansdeep 160jordansdeep
I'm not wealthy like that so an elective test is out of my realm. I'm just wondering if regular Health care providers are Covering these tests at any %. I don't want a $2000 bill later on down the line. I think that's everyone's fear.

i dont know the answer but yes your right no one wants a bill especially the poor that can't afford it
that $1200.00 check the government is sending out would only go back into the healthcare system and not being used for food or bills

alot of people are going to be penniless before this is over
thats why i have no problems with the wealthy losing a good part of their wealth
be safe my friend

Last edited:
It wasn’t the noise that made NJ cops shut down ‘Corona Party’ that brought warning from state’s governor

By THOMAS TRACY
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS |

Members of the Ewing Township Police Department broke up the party on Friday night after finding 47 people, including a DJ, crammed into a 550-square foot space, New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy posted on Facebook.

Members of the Ewing Township Police Department broke up the party on Friday night after finding 47 people, including a DJ, crammed into a 550-square foot space, New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy posted on Facebook.(Getty Images)

Party hearty in the era of coronavirus, and it won’t be the noise that brings the cops to your door.
Police in Ewing Township, N.J. shut down a jam-packed soiree on Friday night, and charged its host with violating N.J. Gov. Phil Murphy’s order canceling “parties, celebrations, or other social events.”

Wade E. Jackson, 47, even had a DJ at the party in his tiny 550-square foot apartment, which was attended by 47 people.
Police summonsed Jackson for obstruction of administration of law and violation of emergency and temporary acts — namely, Murphy’s order.

I'm more impressed that they could fit 47 people in a 550 sqft space

By THOMAS TRACY
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS |

They should have ordered the attendees to quarantine in the apartment for the next three weeks.

the projects are going to get hit hard

just like the city of Wuhan was

infact Wuhan was Modeled after nyc

in Hong Kong housing estates that’s What projects are called people where Getting sick from the old Plumbing and common areas of the buildings

Terrifying

We're only allow two persons in our lift and I press the buttons with my key. When I get home, I drop my wallet and keys in my #dirtybox just inside my door, undress, wash or shower and get in my house cat outfit.

Is the shelter in place working in California? We are under it in Colorado and I think folks are doing their best to honor it but California locked things down before we did.

Is the shelter in place working in California? We are under it in Colorado and I think folks are doing their best to honor it but California locked things down before we did.

Governor here in Montana issued ours effective last night midnight.

My job is considered essential business so we'll still be driving in to work.

Whole tone of the thread has changed. I’m glad folks taking it serious. Wife got back working her shift. She worked with 3 Covid patients today. Got to admit the anxiety is getting the best of me. I come across so many patients at my job. I’m a therapist at a SNF Sometimes I wonder if we’re next. Anyways y’all be safe. God bless

here in cali our Gov. Newsom is building a nice portfolio for if and when he decides to run for prez one day. he's handling things pretty well all things considered. I don't know how much you guys get to see of him on your news stations but it seems the focus is more on Gov. Cuomo since his state is hit the hardest(per capita). at least waking up all i see are Trump and Cuomo press conferences. people haven't taken it seriously until Newsom started to put his foot down. only a few days ago he ordered closing of city parks (in general). neighborhood parks are open unless it possible to clsoe them. national parks have to obey Fed laws and that is still in debate. Yosemite and those in like have been closed down.

only thru word of mouth and my local people on twitter have said cops have been stopping people at 10pm or so asking why are you out at night. If youre supposed to be indoors and nothings open at 10 etc etc.

only thru word of mouth and my local people on twitter have said cops have been stopping people at 10pm or so asking why are you out at night. If youre supposed to be indoors and nothings open at 10 etc etc.
Yup. Got pulled over in San Mateo around 11pm. They Handing out citations. I’m a County worker and got my disaster relief red card so I got out of it

oh shiiii so it is real then? for the first time ever I decided to hold onto a business card with my name on it for my wallet just in case.

Back
Top Bottom